Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action

Go down

A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action Empty A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 pm

A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action 862315-de9fb977-5c0a-489e-a06a-5130ef190db9
Monday 12, October 2020 17:07

Baghdad / NINA / The Parliamentary Special Committee for Investment hosted the head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Al-Najjar.

The meeting discussed the plans to develop investment in Iraq and the vision set by the new presidency of the authority for the next stage, and the possibility of increasing investment activity in the agricultural, industrial and residential sectors, while discussing plans to attract real local and international investors.

For her part, the head of the National Investment Commission, Suha al-Najjar, affirmed that she is working seriously alongside the parliamentary committees and other federal joints to reform the situation within the Investment Authority. / End 5

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=862315

A representative meeting with the President of the Investment Authority confirms the authority's support and correct its course of action 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum