Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says -- we did receive and got confirmation about was that Saturday was the day that Iraq finally put out a new international rate on the new Iraqi dinar – DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- we did receive and got confirmation about was that Saturday was the day that Iraq finally put out a new international rate on the new Iraqi dinar –

Go down

Bruce says -- we did receive and got confirmation about was that Saturday was the day that Iraq finally put out a new international rate on the new Iraqi dinar – Empty Bruce says -- we did receive and got confirmation about was that Saturday was the day that Iraq finally put out a new international rate on the new Iraqi dinar –

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:19 pm

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   Here is where we are...what we did receive and got confirmation about was that Saturday was the day that Iraq finally put out a new international rate on the new Iraqi dinar – it was just $1 less than Shabibi had predicted that the dinar could support in US dollars back in...2012...when he was addressing the US Commerce...He said the Dinar would be able to support a rate of $16 and our understanding is that the rate which was $15 was put in the Gazette on Saturday...They have completed their monetary reforms – revalued their dinar – put it in the Gazette...color it done...We also received word that there was a 48 hour clock that started at 1 PM [Tuesday] whereby within that 48 hrs which would end Thursday at 1 PM – Eastern time...we are in that 48 hour window – now...I am very excited that this is apparently coming down to the wire...

I am excited...Now – first of all – we did get confirmation again on the Iraqi Dinar – on the rate – it is a rate for us...it’s a very strong rate and I think it will match up nicely with the rate they are supposed to be offering us on the Dong as well...we have had what we believe to be the beginning...the start of our redemption... I know there is a start time for us that is coming...It may not be this week...Our start time may not be quite as soon as we thought it was...but the good news is that it has started...it’s coming – but you are going to have to hold on to your patience a little bit longer before we get notified to go...but we know it’s close...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum