Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20

2 posters

Go down

Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 Empty Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:12 am

Militiaman  

...they are very much talking in bold verbiage.  "Implementing".  "The first steps started".  "Radical solutions being completed".  You can't get any better than this.

Article:  "Paying employees' salaries, starting tomorrow, Wednesday"  ...the Government is telling the people that the government is in charge and responsible to pay the salaries, just as they are in charge of the taxes, customs, agriculture, etc...The PM is on record that he intends to begin tomorrow, yet he even said so yesterday, too. The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid.  My view is that they have every intention to go to a market economy, therefore, the rate should not be at a program rate. Hence, that is why they had taken so long in paying them...They are down to the wire and have called for holidays, at a very interesting time too...This is getting so good now...imo! Love it!

Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20 Empty Re: Militiaman: "The white papers are completed...What the white papers have is imo the rate at to which they will be paid" 10/7/20

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum