Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 Empty MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:53 am

MZ: Happy hump day everybody…..disclosure is definently happening right nowI believe today is going to be big and over the next day or two we will see all the disclosure we have been waiting for –for the release.

MZ: There was not much news overnight…….seems we are waiting on the disclosure which is to start heavily today.

Member:  Natl Security disclosure meeting DOJ at 11am.

Member:  BREAKING NEWS: Declassifies ALL documents having to do with “Russian Hoax” &  Email Scandal. NO REDACTIONS!!!

Member:   Authorizes Russia, Clinton Email Probe to be Declassified: 'No Redactions!'   https://www.newsweek.com/trump-authorizes-all-russia-clinton-email-probe-documents-declassified-no-redactions-1536912 

MZ: this declass is going  be a big one. I am also being told we will see the exhoneration of Flynn and that he will play a vital role with Nesara  

Mod:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-doj-press-conference-matter-of-national-security-stirs-speculation

Member:  DOJ has scheduled a Press Briefing at 11am today. "Matter of National Security" https://www.justice.gov/live

Member:  BREAKING: House investigators have now joined the Senate in requesting the FBI open a criminal investigation into possible foreign influence-peddling & embezzlement

Member:  I want to see all of those responsible for holding up the RV for all these years to see prison time.

Mod:  ISAAC 10/6 Tomorrow I will have 2 cc that will tell us if liquidity starts this week or more delays , as of now all looking good , my paymaster should get the call to go

Member:  They are draining the swamp

Member:  IYO since Trump is not signing off on the stimulus until after he is elected do you think he will put off releasing the RV until after he's elected?

Member:  I think Trump will pass a stimulus soon regardless what he said. People can’t survive.

Member: Rumor: Iraq has new Dinar RV rate at $15.00

MZ: I have heard that same chatter… I have exhaustedly searched to find that in print anywhere. I cannot find it but it is not far off from what Dr. Shabibi said the rate could be 9 years ago. This was back when Maliki was in charge. Okie was expecting $14+ from tremendously good sources inside Iraq.  Then things got stalled ….It would not surprise me to see that rate. We have shared the link before of Shabibi saying they could support a rate of $17 to 1……he was addressing the UN I believe and talking about the revaluation of the currency.

MZ :  For all the doubters out there – this is a classic to watch….  https://youtu.be/ol8wve53-ME    Dr Shabibi on values.

MZ: I am trying to get proof of this from contacts in Iraq…….

Member:  I hear the street rate will be about 4.25

Member:  I've heard that Dong will be pretty close to Dinar as far as the rate...What are your thoughts...???

Member:  I was in a Dollar General yesterday and they had a sign asking for exact payment if in cash I asked is that because of the new money coming She said yes.

Member:  Trolled another bank employee. I asked if her bank was fully running on the QFS! Her eyes got wide open and she said with a smile, “ WE WILL WAIT AND SEE”

Member:  I expect debt forgiveness when they announce we are on gold standard

Member:  PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCERNMENTS. FLEMING's UPDATE - Oct 07, 2020 Page 1 of 1 Our military intel contact said he is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources and other sources that the next 48-72 hours

Member: I hear that not all the banks are on the QFS yet

MZ: A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September . We have seen articles from the Caribbean about banks not coming on until Oct. 20th. I have been watching that as well.  I believe the vast majority need to be on the QFS to keep track of dollars.

Movie Quantum Financial System (QFS) https://youtu.be/iE_qBX-PnRk

Member: I don’t think that there are any paymasters or tiers

MZ: Since I know more than a few of them…I disagree, but if you are right…just go to a bank and exchange….

Member:  Remember - Tons and Tons of Disinformation is coming out to DISCOURAGE Everyone.

Member: There is a lot of disinformation right now

MZ: And we have been told for so long that we should look for a massive amount of disinformation at the end.

MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "A number of European banks finally came onto the QFS or digital banking towards the end of September" 10/7/20

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum