Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise

Go down

The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise Empty The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:40 am

The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise 861349-08264814-535f-4dde-a959-e936e6039c83
Wednesday 07, October 2020 14:34

Baghdad / NINA / Iraqi Ambassador to Cairo Ahmed Nayef Al-Dulaimi, his permanent representative to the Arab League, discussed with Mohamed Shaker, the Egyptian Minister of Electricity and Renewable Energy, ways of joint cooperation and transfer of expertise.

At the beginning of the meeting, Ambassador Al-Dulaimi conveyed to Minister Shaker the greetings and appreciation of the Minister of Electricity in Iraq, Eng. Majed Mahdi, and his wishes for the brotherly Arab Republic of Egypt and its friendly people for continued progress and prosperity.

Ambassador Al-Dulaimi expressed his aspiration for cooperation between the Iraqi and Egyptian governments in all fields, indicating: "Iraq is now recovering from the challenge of terrorism thanks to the support of brotherly and friendly countries, including Egypt."

He expressed his hope for the transfer of Egyptian experiences and expertise in the field of electric energy, and the wide presence and strong participation of Egyptian energy companies that have a long history in implementing various projects, as Iraq has become an attractive arena for foreign companies and investments in various sectors, after achieving the final victory over ISIS terrorist gangs. And its security stability and openness politically to its regional and international surroundings.

The two sides discussed the preparation and coordination mechanism for the joint Iraqi-Egyptian Higher Committee, to be held in Baghdad during the coming period, headed by the prime ministers of the two countries.

In this context, Minister Shaker indicated that the Egyptian government, headed by Mostafa Madbouly, is keen to convene this committee as soon as possible, as the joint committee is one of the most important mechanisms for activating cooperation between the two countries in many fields, pointing to the strategic importance of relations between Egypt and Iraq, and what These relations are witnessing momentum and remarkable development in the recent period, especially in light of the participation of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi in the tripartite summit between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan in Amman.

Ambassador Al-Dulaimi sent an official invitation by the Minister of Electricity to his counterpart Muhammad Shaker to visit Iraq, and he accepted it openly, stressing that it would be met as soon as possible. / End 7

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=861349

The Iraqi ambassador in Cairo discusses with the Egyptian Minister of Electricity, ways of cooperation and transfer of expertise 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum