Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’

Go down

Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ Empty Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:52 am

Kurdistan Region President meets US diplomat; discussion includes ‘outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil’ NB_David-Copley-6-10-2020
Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani (right) during a meeting with David Copley, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Iraq Affairs in the US Department of State’s Near Eastern Affairs bureau, in the Kurdistan Region capital Erbil, Oct. 6, 2020. (Photo: KRG)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani on Tuesday stressed the need to strengthen economic ties with the United States and increase investment in Iraq and the autonomous Kurdish region.

President Barzani received David Copley, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Iraq Affairs in the US Department of State’s Near Eastern Affairs bureau, in the Kurdistan Region capital Erbil.
In the meeting, both Barzani and Copley discussed “the latest political and security developments in the wider region, the US-Iraqi strategic dialogue, and bilateral ties between the two sides,” a statement on the presidency website read.

During the meeting, both sides also discussed “the outstanding issues between Erbil-Baghdad and the dialogue to solve them.” They also highlighted the recent attacks against diplomatic missions and coalition forces against ISIS, “the issue of the upcoming early elections, the threats and risks of terrorism and confronting it, and the armed activities of ISIS.”

The two sides stressed on “strengthening US relations with Iraq, especially in the economic field, to provide job opportunities for the private sector and increase American investment in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, and to expand areas of cooperation and partnership between them.” The statement indicated that “both sides agreed on Iraq and the Kurdistan Region’s need for continuous support from the international coalition against ISIS, and to cooperate and coordinate between the Peshmerga and the Iraqi forces to eliminate ISIS threats.”

Diversifying the sources of revenue and facilitating foreign investments are among the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) top priorities, Prime Minister Masrour Barzani said on Tuesday in his meeting with a top US diplomat, according to a statement from the Kurdish leader’s office.

During the meeting, which the US Consul General in Erbil attended, the situation in the region in general, COVID-19 and its effects, and other issues of concern to both sides were discussed.

https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/08790b2a-cb4e-4e46-bbe4-d4d2491acb15
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum