Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants

Go down

Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants Empty Iraqi consumers using QI card to leverage Aqsati program at more than 6,000 merchants

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Flexible Payment Options to Benefit Both Consumers and Merchants

Press Release

BAGHDAD/PRNewswire/ -- Iraqi citizens are now using Qi Card's Aqsati program to finance purchases with more than 6,000 merchants, allowing hundreds of thousands of consumers to make purchases at the immediate time of need.
Similar to the installment plans that are popular in many Western countries, Aqsati allows consumers to acquire products immediately and pay for them in installments. The program has been widely embraced by consumers and merchants alike. Since its inception, it has been leveraged by more than 310,000 Iraqi citizens to acquire the goods they need without having to spend months accumulating savings. 

The Aqsati program is just one of the ways Qi Card is driving financial inclusion and helping local communities thrive. The first fintech provider to move the Iraqi economy away from cash, Qi Card transforms daily financial life for millions of Iraqi citizens by eliminating the need to perform cash transactions or visit local banks to make deposits or withdraw funds.

To learn more about the Aqsati program and Qi Card, visit www.qi.iq 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum