Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) –

Go down

JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – Empty JUDY says -- decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) –

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Judy Note: Our Intel Military Contact reported that Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) would be going into our exchange/redemption appointments at any time. Bruce reported that Redemption Center personnel were off on Fri. 2 Oct; that Iraq was celebrating their new rate on Sat. 3 Oct. (our Fri. night 2 Oct.); that Tier 4b was to start Tues. Oct. 6 and go through Wed. Oct. 14, while the general public would start exchanges on Oct. 15 and go through Sun. Nov. 1.

Here we go!!! Q said: “The Plan, There are no coincidences, Look for Red October.” The Plan appeared to be rolling out just AS planned: The Ten Days of Darkness began on Fri. 2 of Red October, while POTUS went into hospital protection after announcing, “It’s Time.”

As of Thurs. 1 Oct. the Quantum Financial System (QFS) was running the global monetary system, while the Cabal’s old SWIFT monetary system was now under control of the Alliance and playing a minor role around the globe. Our Military Intel Contact reported that early morning on that 1 Oct. RV liquidity began rolling out in Hong Kong, Zurich, Dubai, etc. Thurs. 1 Oct.  was also the first day of the Restored Republic fiscal year where the new gold/asset-backed digital US Note was actively online in the QFS.

The Alliance was composed of President Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, India Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Q (composed of around 100 influential figures), QAnon (headed by JF Kennedy Jr?), Pentagon Generals, the National Security Agency and various militaries across the globe including the international force authorized to make arrests in any country, Interpol.

These decision-makers were making the RV liquidity release go slowly to prevent any mistakes the Deep State could blow up (figuratively & literally) – no more 9/11s, or assassination attempts against Trump as with JFK & almost with Reagan.

There were aspects of the new US Note and Restored Republic being formalized from a legal and statutory perspective, making it a very dangerous time for potential retaliation by desperate Deep State crazies. This could be the reason why on Fri. 2 Oct. at 12:01 am President Trump tweeted that he and Flotus were in seclusion for the supposed reason that they tested positive to Covid-19 on Thurs. 1 Oct.

At 11:24 pm EDT Thurs. 2 Oct. Vincent Kennedy (Q? JFK Jr.?) indicated in a tweet that President Trump was protected from the Storm, and added the symbols: +++ -7 (“3 days gone, less than 7 days left”) – equaled 10 Days of Darkness. https://qalerts.app/

On Thurs. Oct. 1 at 12:0015 am EDT Q had posted “Red October, Hunters Become the Hunted, Patriots in Control, the Hunt is On”: https://qalerts.app/

On that same Thurs. Oct. 1 Santa Surfing had posted: “When POTUS said "It's about time that something happens, OK?!!" You KNEW he and "cue" were about to let a BIG ONE out of the bag — and it's Hillary Clinton. "POTUS: It’s about Time that Something happens!" by Kat - 10.1.20, plus The Real Johnald@SavageDystrophy tweeted: There’s a reason for this (Mickey Mouse clock pointing to 10:2). My first thought was Oct. 2 and it’s on a Friday.

From the above we could assume that Fri. 2 Oct. issued in the Ten Days of Darkness where Hunters became the hunted, while President Trump declared that “It was Time” and was protected from the ensuing storm.

Emails containing a Safe Link Website that sets your exchange/ redemption appointment would be sent out from Wells Fargo, Chase or HSBC. The Safe Link Website would also be published on various Dinar websites. Specific redemption/ exchange instructions would be part of the emails and Safe Link Website.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum