Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million...

Go down

Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million... Empty Footforward claims -- It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million...

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:07 pm

Footforward    [How fast do you think it will go up from 1:1 ? Meaning how long for $3-$4  per dinar?]  My opinion. Not financial or investment advice. It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over 3...At 3 dollars a million dinar is worth 3 million...they will trade dinar for USD in country at a one to one rate to get them off the street. Don't confuse that with the rate we exchange at...between 3 and 4.80 in my opinion...I'm still looking for the Boom with eyes on Iran.

[I just heard from a friend of mine who is friends with an international CPA here in Scottddale (originally from Iraq) state that we will have 30 days to exchange...His brother is in Parliament, so I think he gets a lot of his information from him ...What are your thoughts?] I'd love to know what they base that off of.  I do think there is a window. 30 days seems rather tight to me. ...If covid restrictions are in place and people have to make appointments to go to the bank to exchange, 30 days seems tight to me.  I don't doubt that is what they want. But Trump will make a deal that works for everybody. Iraq doesn't really have alot of say here. But if that is the case we will make it work. I wasn't planning to wait super long anyways. My sources have said because they felt that would be decided once an RV has happened...And that so much is so fluid right now...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum