Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Small denominations of banknotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Small denominations of banknotes

2 posters

Go down

Small denominations of banknotes Empty Small denominations of banknotes

Post by claud39 Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:56 am

Congratulations on your work on the GirlBye forum !!!

Sending you good news on the forum, and for you, and the members of the forum I will share this one with you !!

Sorry dear forum members, but the more that goes with RamblerNash, the less I want to share on the forum !!

When we do not have the same vision as with RamblerNash, he cannot have any debate on the subject with him, his pleasure is to belittle the other person on the forum !!

The more it goes on the forum, the more negative it is to follow, and really sickening your RamblerNash to follow it !!

My Jayzze !! you will be lucky !!

You will be able to persist with RamblerNash, and I hope that for you you will have as much benefit from following the RamblerNash news as you had with me when I was sharing news on Iraq !!

Have a lovely day everybody !!

Claud (Moose)

October 01, 2020

Small denominations of banknotes News-16015403122091

The Central Bank of Iraq decided, and based on the minutes of the Currency Affairs Committee meeting No. (6) for the year 2020 held on 9/23/2020

Re-impose a shortage fine on the small denominations ( 1000 , 500 , 250 ), starting from the date of 1/10/2020 and according to the instructions of the standards for circulation and replacement of banknotes and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1568
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Small denominations of banknotes Empty Re: Small denominations of banknotes

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:00 am

claud39 wrote:Congratulations on your work on the GirlBye forum !!!

Sending you good news on the forum, and for you, and the members of the forum I will share this one with you !!

Sorry dear forum members, but the more that goes with RamblerNash, the less I want to share on the forum !!

When we do not have the same vision as with RamblerNash, he cannot have any debate on the subject with him, his pleasure is to belittle the other person on the forum !!

The more it goes on the forum, the more negative it is to follow, and really sickening your RamblerNash to follow it !!

My Jayzze !! you will be lucky !!

You will be able to persist with RamblerNash, and I hope that for you you will have as much benefit from following the RamblerNash news as you had with me when I was sharing news on Iraq !!

Claud (Moose)

October 01, 2020

Small denominations of banknotes News-16015403122091

The Central Bank of Iraq decided, and based on the minutes of the Currency Affairs Committee meeting No. (6) for the year 2020 held on 9/23/2020

Re-impose a shortage fine on the small denominations ( 1000 , 500 , 250 ), starting from the date of 1/10/2020 and according to the instructions of the standards for circulation and replacement of banknotes and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1568
LOL! I thought you would be over this by now.

I thought it was a discussion, but if you seem to think it is a debate, then I'm still waiting for your response on the basis of your opinion on the start date and the 1 to 1 scenario.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t94913p50-opinion-on-the-subject-of-dinars#370599

Something had to form that opinion...

Teach me! Give me a good schooling! It cant be that hard. Spank me really good!

~~~~~~~~~~

As far as the article posted, it seems that Iraq is suffering from the lack of money moving.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/why-do-us-coins-seem-to-be-in-short-supply-coin-shortage.htm

Small denominations of banknotes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Small denominations of banknotes Empty The central bank imposes a fine on the shortage of small groups

Post by claud39 Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:11 pm

You know what RamblerNash, we're stopping it all !!

We each have our opinion on the subject, and that's correct!

My first mistake I should have like at the beginning by sharing the real news on the forum, and without giving my opinion !!

Me, I'm off to moose hunting next weekend for about 17 days in the woods, and without the internet which will be a good thing !!

The news will follow, that's what will tell us the truth is that I'm right for 2021 !!

Or that according to you by telling us that you do not see any change on the dinars in the next year !!

Good now I no longer comment on the subject of dinars, just share some news to put the truth on the news of the country !!

Claud (moose)

[size=36][rtl]The central bank imposes a fine on the shortage of small groups[/rtl][/size]

Saturday 03 October 2020

Small denominations of banknotes Alsabaah-48094

Baghdad: Morning 

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to re-impose a shortage fine on banks on the small categories of (1000,500,250) dinars, starting from the date of 10/1/2020, according to the instructions for the standards of circulation and replacement of banknotes, and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.

In a statement followed by Al-Sabah, the bank stated that this came, based on the minutes of the Currency Affairs Committee meeting No. (6) for the year 2020 held on 9/23/2020.

The Central Bank had earlier addressed all licensed banks regarding instructions and standards for the circulation and replacement of banknotes and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.

"Due to lack of commitment to the instructions and standards for the circulation of banknotes, their replacement and the counting and sorting mechanisms, we confirm what was stated in the book of the Department of Issuance and Treasury / Department of Banking and Conformity Follow-up / Banking Follow-up Division numbered 12/8/1470 and dated 10/4/2018, noting that The extent of your banks' compliance with the above will be monitored through inspection bodies and on-site inspection.

On the other hand, the Central Bank of Iraq participated in the meetings of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, and the Board of Directors of the Arab Trade Financing Program, each separately.

The bank discussed with the member states of the Arab Monetary Fund’s board of directors issues that support joint Arab action, most notably the "Arab Payments and Clearing System" Buna "and its importance in facilitating inter-Arab payments and financial transfers.

While the meetings of the Board of Directors of the Arab Trade Financing Program included discussions on mechanisms for re-arranging funding priorities for the national agencies organizing the program, in a manner that helps mitigate the effects of the Corona pandemic on Arab trade.

https://alsabaah.iq/32043/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%86%D9%82%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:50 am

claud39 wrote:You know what RamblerNash, we're stopping it all !!

My first mistake I should have like at the beginning by sharing the real news on the forum, and without giving my opinion !!

Me, I'm off to moose hunting next weekend for about 17 days in the woods, and without the internet which will be a good thing !!

The news will follow, that's what will tell us the truth is that I'm right for 2021 !!

Or that according to you by telling us that you do not see any change on the dinars in the next year !!

Good now I no longer comment on the subject of dinars, just share some news to put the truth on the news of the country !!

Claud (moose)

[size=36][rtl]The central bank imposes a fine on the shortage of small groups[/rtl][/size]

Saturday 03 October 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to re-impose a shortage fine on banks on the small categories of (1000,500,250) dinars, starting from the date of 10/1/2020, according to the instructions for the standards of circulation and replacement of banknotes, and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.
In a statement followed by Al-Sabah, the bank stated that this came, based on the minutes of the Currency Affairs Committee meeting No. (6) for the year 2020 held on 9/23/2020.
The Central Bank had earlier addressed all licensed banks regarding instructions and standards for the circulation and replacement of banknotes and the mechanisms of counting and sorting.
"Due to lack of commitment to the instructions and standards for the circulation of banknotes, their replacement and the counting and sorting mechanisms, we confirm what was stated in the book of the Department of Issuance and Treasury / Department of Banking and Conformity Follow-up / Banking Follow-up Division numbered 12/8/1470 and dated 10/4/2018, noting that The extent of your banks' compliance with the above will be monitored through inspection bodies and on-site inspection.
On the other hand, the Central Bank of Iraq participated in the meetings of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, and the Board of Directors of the Arab Trade Financing Program, each separately.
The bank discussed with the member states of the Arab Monetary Fund’s board of directors issues that support joint Arab action, most notably the "Arab Payments and Clearing System" Buna "and its importance in facilitating inter-Arab payments and financial transfers.
While the meetings of the Board of Directors of the Arab Trade Financing Program included discussions on mechanisms for re-arranging funding priorities for the national agencies organizing the program, in a manner that helps mitigate the effects of the Corona pandemic on Arab trade.

https://alsabaah.iq/32043/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%86%D9%82%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9
Ah...The response I was expecting. So typical.

So no schooling? LOL I was looking so forward to it!

Have you seen this on the CBI site yet?

Small denominations of banknotes Scree637

https://cbi.iq/

They already have the rate for all those AMF articles you have been poking at me that say they are developing the framework for "payments clearing and settlement transactions".

That's like the Canadian EFT or the US's ACH , but for the middle east group. And a bonus..."alongside main international currencies".

https://www.eftcanada.com/

https://www.nacha.org/content/what-is-ach

Someday you will begin to realize that the Central Bank of Iraq isn't any different than the Bank of Canada or the Federal Reserve in the US and mainly deals with issues that are internal to the country. The majority of the CBI articles you post, are just that.

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/about/

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed.htm

Anyway, enjoy your moose hunt! I know that is something you like to do.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:32 am

RamblerNash wrote:
claud39 wrote:You know what RamblerNash, we're stopping it all !!

Claud (moose)

Saturday 03 October 2020

Ah...The response I was expecting. So typical.

So no schooling? LOL I was looking so forward to it!

Have you seen this on the CBI site yet?

Small denominations of banknotes Scree637

https://cbi.iq/

They already have the rate for all those AMF articles you have been poking at me that say they are developing the framework for "payments clearing and settlement transactions".

That's like the Canadian EFT or the US's ACH , but for the middle east group. And a bonus..."alongside main international currencies".

https://www.eftcanada.com/

https://www.nacha.org/content/what-is-ach

Someday you will begin to realize that the Central Bank of Iraq isn't any different than the Bank of Canada or the Federal Reserve in the US and mainly deals with issues that are internal to the country. The majority of the CBI articles you post, are just that.

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/about/

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed.htm

Anyway, enjoy your moose hunt! I know that is something you like to do.

Thank you for the side of my hunt, and yes we are in the woods !!

You know RamblerNash !!!

As mentioned lately, I'm not trying to be right, I don't feel like sticking with you, a lot of stuff is coming in front of me, like the course about my accident, a fight for 14 years against civil servants who write anything on files without doing real research on the situation !!

I only share the news if you noticed since lately, and you must notice that I slowed down to share news on the forum !! Except you should concentrate my friend !!

You share late news first, and you send some news that I send a lot before you do, so I realize that you don't always follow the news that I share on your forum to do a doubling on the news, but to seek to belittle a person you are number 1 on that !!

On that !! we see that you follow the posts that you like to make your spectable, and to disgust someone, then the more that you continue, the less it interests me to share news on your forum !!

Now that I've told you what I think I'm going to be in the woods, no internet, no phone, no negative news, no news from the forum, no news from you, so what better could you ask for being in the woods with people while being in good company, having a little beer by the fire, and who knows !!!

If we kill our Buck this year, we will celebrate it grandiosly, believe me !!
Have a good day everyone, and have a good October, from Friday it is our departure for the ZEC !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:24 am

claud39 wrote:You share late news first, and you send some news that I send a lot before you do, so I realize that you don't always follow the news that I share on your forum to do a doubling on the news, but to seek to belittle a person you are number 1 on that !!
Well no. That was not the case, but I can see how you could take it that way.

The news you are mentioning you posted within single threads. It doesn't get much visibility.

The criteria I use when I post the news from the sources is whether I see the title in this section of the forum:

https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

If not, I post it, whether you, or someone else made a posting, or not. It is about visibility, nothing more. Dinar Daily has twitter, the newsletter, etc., and it will get seen more.

It doesn't matter who posts the news. It is not a contest.

As I have said, enjoy your moose hunt. Enjoy that beer...or two. Relax.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum