Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT - Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept.

Go down

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT -  Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept. Empty JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 30 SEPT - Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept.

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Judy Note: Multiple independent sources reported that the start could happen on Wed. 30 Sept., or more likely on Thurs. 1 Oct, which was the beginning of the digital USN on the QFS running the new financial system, plus 1 Oct. was the start of the new fiscal year for the Restored Republic. Both Iraq and Kurdistan were expecting the RV this week starting overnight Wed morning 30 Sept.

The RV would be a Shotgun Start where liquidity went all at once to all tiers.

Notification emails would be sent out from Wells Fargo, Chase or HSBC (and be published on certain websites). Follow instructions in the email including use of the Safe Link Website to set your appointment.

ZIM holders could ask for higher Contract Rates for their project presentation at the first appointment. There would be a structured payout for ZIM redemption proceeds.

IMPORTANT: After your exchange and after signing the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), your communication and posts would be monitored by NSA and other agencies. Therefore, you cannot use the words "Revaluation (RV), Quantum Financial System (QFS), Global Currency Reset (GCR), rates, exchange, redemption, currency exchange rates, ZIM, Dinar, Dong, etc," or any other term related to this exchange-redemption event.

You could bring an addendum to the exchange, or a list of people whom you may ask to be exempt from your NDA terms.

The deadline for Redemption Centers to finish up exchange of currencies at Contract Rates across the globe, plus no longer being able to redeem Zim Bonds, would likely be extended to 7-10 days after Tier 4b liquidity release, though that date was yet to be announced. It was expected that all exchanges would be completed before the Nov. 3 election date.
-------
Judy Note: The important day of Thurs. 1 Oct. would see the start of the Global Financial System’s and new US Restored Republic’s fiscal year, with a fully functioning Quantum Financial Computer online, plus it was the first day of Q’s promised “Ten Days of Disclosure.”

On his Tues. 29 Sept. call Bruce said, “There was a possibility of 800# notification tomorrow Wed. 29 Sept, but more of a possibility on Thurs. 1 Oct. because Oct. 1 was the start of the fiscal year where the government would change from the US Corp. into the Restored Republic. Overnight tonight the Dinar was expected to change in value. That new rate was set to come out in Iraq Wed. morning 30 Sept. Iraqi time after morning prayer. There was a possibility of Update of currency rates on the Forex tonight around 2-3 am EDT.”

Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) were now in a 72 hour window – Tues. 29 Sept. to Thurs. 1 Oct. – to set our exchange/ redemption appointments. Last Friday on the MarkZ call, Isaac (a Paymaster-type person in Zurich Switzerland) reported that “everything has been moved from Tues. 29 Sept. to Thurs. 30 Sept. – that being a very important day.”

Just before 1 pm PDT Mon. 28 Sept. the Global Currency Reset Shotgun Start was released for RV liquidity flow and all was proceeding as planned.

Behind the scenes and according to sources in a US government agency, the military, plus a couple of international Bankers and Paymasters, Debt Forgiveness programs have begun around the globe.

The deadline for Redemption Centers to finish up exchange of currencies at Contract Rates across the globe, plus no longer being able to redeem Zim Bonds, would likely be extended to 7-10 days after Tier 4b liquidity release, though that date was yet to be announced. It was expected that all exchanges would be completed before the Nov. 3 election date.

Last Fri. morning 25 Sept. eight miles north of Palm Springs Special Ops troops blew up a Deep Underground Military Base (DUMB). Under the exclusive tourist destination city of Desert Hot Springs, the Deep State had been coordinating nationwide operations against Trump, the White Hats, GESARA, the RV, a COVID-19 scamdemic nationwide economic shutdown and Antifa anarchist riot operations in cities across the country. By blowing up the DUMB Spec Op troops produced two back-to-back earthquakes with 3.0 and 3.6 magnitudes.

Over the weekend US and Alliance Spec Op missions took out the Committee of Eight in Zug Switzerland who ran the Deep State throughout the globe. They also cleaned out DUMBs in Portugal - rescuing children and blowing up tunnels.

Malnourished and traumatized children have been found in Deep Underground Military Base Tunnels (DUMBs) run by the Cabal that ran throughout the US from Mexico to Canada and the Getty Museum, China Lake in California to Las Vegas, Reno, Area 51, Utah’s own Area 51 in Dugway, Denver, to New York’s Clinton Foundation, Central Park and Harbor.

Since Oct. 16 2019 specially trained US Military Ops (who for over a year trained for the underground rescue of children missions) have combined with international military forces to save children, lead raids and blow up extensive networks of underground tunnels that also existed throughout New Zealand, encircled Australia, beneath Barcelona Spain and the Vatican. There was a massive raid in tunnels beneath the Black Forest in Germany and this week the Military was blowing up another network in South Africa near Zimbabwe.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum