Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Al-Fatlawi to (NINA): The economic situation is ringing the alarm, and I call for the state to limit economic and financial matters DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Al-Fatlawi to (NINA): The economic situation is ringing the alarm, and I call for the state to limit economic and financial matters

Go down

Al-Fatlawi to (NINA): The economic situation is ringing the alarm, and I call for the state to limit economic and financial matters Empty Al-Fatlawi to (NINA): The economic situation is ringing the alarm, and I call for the state to limit economic and financial matters

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:49 am

Al-Fatlawi to (NINA): The economic situation is ringing the alarm, and I call for the state to limit economic and financial matters 859847-7f4bc696-e2da-4a30-99e4-b3456a0fdcd9
Wednesday 30, September 2020 09:41

Baghdad / NINA / The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, called for the state to limit economic and financial matters to the hands of the state.

Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that "the economic situation in the country is sounding the alarm and the money is controlled by some parties," noting that "borrowing from banks is not a solution and will bring the country into bankruptcy."

He added that "Iraq has many and large resources that could cover all these problems that exist."

Al-Fatlawi stressed "the need for a correct management of the economic rudder in the country," calling for "limiting economic and financial matters to the hands of the state."

He stressed that "the economic situation is ringing the alarm," noting that "if there was a correct administration and building a real Iraqi budget, Iraq would never face such a crisis."

He continued, "The solutions to the financial crisis exist, but they lack true will and management," explaining that "what is happening now is because of corruption." / Ended 10

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=859847
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum