Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq

Go down

Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq Empty Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:46 am

Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq 1601464881210
2020-09-30 04:21

Shafaq News / The office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi announced on Wednesday that the latter held a meeting with the ambassadors of 25 brotherly and friendly countries, upon their request, to discuss recent developments regarding the security of diplomatic missions in Iraq.

According to a statement by his office received by Shafaq News Agency, Al-Kadhimi affirmed that Iraq is keen to, "impose the rule of law, confine the arms in the hands of the state and protect diplomatic missions and headquarters", stressing that, "the perpetrators of attacks on diplomatic missions seek to destabilize Iraq and sabotage its regional and international relations".

"The attacks do not target international missions only, but also target innocent citizens, including children. The state's security institutions are determined to put an end to them and begin taking the necessary measures to achieve this goal", he continued.

Al-Kadhimi stressed, "the outlaws who try to harm Iraq's reputation and its international obligations are inspired by non-national motives. Those despise the will of the Iraqi people and their religious, political and cultural references that are unanimous about the seriousness of what they are doing".

He added, "Iraq, the people and the government, will stand up to these and will work to protect its guests as required by diplomatic norms throughout history and turn the page on conflicts and terrorism and end the economic and social challenges and development requirements".

For their part, the ambassadors emphasized, in separate statements, "support for Iraq and its people, respect for its sovereignty, and pursuit of dialogue to achieve stability and peace and ensure friendship and cooperation. They expressed their concern about the increase of attacks against diplomatic facilities, and the risks these attacks carry on the lives of Iraqi diplomats and civilians", stressing, "they welcome the steps taken by the Iraqi government to put an end to these attacks, bring those involved in them to justice and tighten security measures".

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Al-Kadhimi-receives-25-ambassador-to-discuss-the-security-of-international-missions-in-Iraq

Al-Kadhimi receives 25 ambassador to discuss the security of international missions in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum