Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes

Go down

A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes Empty A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:31 am

A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes 859568-fb7e0fb4-1f85-453c-bfcb-b3694e1989b8
Monday , 28 September 22:43 2020

BAGHDAD / Nina / condemned the national approach bloc act Absurd , which targeted a safe family in Radwaniyah rocket attack

and the head of the bloc MP Ammar Tohme said in a statement the National received Agency Iraqi News / Nina / copy of it: We condemn the act absurd , which targeted a safe family in Radwaniyah rocket attack in An act that reveals a deep disregard for the lives of innocent citizens and the security of society.

He added: We affirm a prominent fact that the sanctity of innocent souls, their maintenance, and the avoidance of threatening or harming them are among the clearest rulings of the divine religions, reason and human common sense.

Tohme called on all authorities and political forces to take responsible steps in protecting the security of innocent citizens and preventing the recurrence of these acts that risk the lives of the innocent. / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=859568

A parliamentary bloc condemns the absurd act that targeted the Amna family in Radwaniyah, with missile strikes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum