Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni   says -- If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni says -- If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible.

Go down

Kaperoni   says -- If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible. Empty Kaperoni says -- If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible.

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Kaperoni   

Many economists have stated in the last few months Iraq should devalue the Iraqi dinar to reduce expenses during this difficult time. The problem is it also hurts the citizen and so officials have maintained stability at the current rate. Today former deputy CBI governor Muhammed Saleh once again reiterated that the Iraqi dinar may be devalued in the near future...If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible. Iraq needs to pass laws and create a suitable business environment for foreign investment. Once that occurs the dinar should begin to gradually appreciate.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni   says -- If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible. Empty You don't devalue a free floating currency.

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:38 am

You don't devalue a free floating currency.  You can only devalue a managed float/pegged currency, which is the current situation with the IQD.  If a free floating currency loses value it's called depreciation, not devaluation.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum