Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Economist for / Nina /: I do not fear the salaries of employees for the coming months DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Economist for / Nina /: I do not fear the salaries of employees for the coming months

Go down

Economist for / Nina /: I do not fear the salaries of employees for the coming months Empty Economist for / Nina /: I do not fear the salaries of employees for the coming months

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:30 am

Economist for / Nina /: I do not fear the salaries of employees for the coming months 858918-61123d72-9dbf-4c74-a403-a84f6176bc54
Saturday 26, September 2020 10:32

Baghdad / NINA / An expert on economic affairs, Amer Al-Jawahiri, ruled out that the government will stop paying the salaries of employees in the coming months, stressing that there is no fear for the salaries of government employees for the coming months.

Al-Jawahiri, a consultant in industrial development and investment, said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / that "the issue of paying salaries has become a preoccupation of the government, parliament, politicians and all workers in economic affairs. Therefore, there is no fear of providing the salaries of employees. This does not mean that we are not in a problem, but there is a big problem facing Iraq." In an important historical juncture, which is that the government and the economic file management should be charged with providing salaries for employees only, and what are the rest of the community?

Al-Jawahiri stressed, "The government will find all means to provide salaries, but it will enter the list of indebtedness more, and this means ultimately exhausting the balance of the Iraqi state in practice. This is the result, calling on the government to pay attention to the development and development of the private sector so that it can provide salaries as well, support everyone and relieve pressure." The government, because the development of the private sector will provide additional resources in the future in various ways and means. "/ Ended8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=858918
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum