Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar

Go down

Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar Empty Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:28 am

Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar 858915-e2116e22-00c8-4442-b163-b3f87003a007
Saturday 26, September 2020 10:28

Baghdad / NINA / Agriculture Minister Muhammad Karim al-Khafaji announced that the agricultural sector’s contribution to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5%.

Al-Khafaji said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that "our production of dates this year amounted to more than 700 thousand tons, as there was a meeting for all date exporters a month ago and we set the first of next October as the date for the export process and agreed on the specifications and facilitated the procedures for the process." Export, including granting export licenses, "indicating that" export includes all kinds of dates. "

He added, "We have granted approvals to export pomegranates, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant and cowpea to the UAE and Qatar," noting that "any producer, any farmer, and any source we grant concessions in export operations."

On the production of the agricultural sector in the national production, Al-Khafaji stressed that "the contribution of the agricultural sector to the national production rose to 1%, where it was 2.5% and has now become 3.5%." For more than 5 million tons, and we hope that next year it will reach 4 or 4.5%. ”/ End 10

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=858915

Minister of Agriculture to Nina: The contribution of the agricultural sector to national production increased from 2.5% to 3.5% ... and we agreed to export five crops to the UAE and Qatar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum