Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Mnt Goat -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros

Go down

Mnt Goat  -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros  Empty Mnt Goat -- CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Mnt Goat  

Looking at the Iraq Central Bank (CBI) we can see a miracle finally happened...now we have that new director under the al-Kazemi administration. But what are the views and plans of this new CBI director? Will he work towards the currency reforms we look forThe answer is YES and he has come right and told us. So be patient and look towards January of 2021 for these reforms to take place. Could we see the RV earlier?  Yes, we could but I doubt it. The CBI would have to make some announcements very soon about the project to delete the zeros and are just not talking specific enough about it, as they have in the past. Remember too they will have to re-educate the citizens on this process and this too will take time. They have to also get out of OFAC sanctions with the US and Europe and so they have goals to accomplish prior. So, these next 3 months are critical for us and our investment. The momentum is moving forward but, as usual Maliki and Ameri are already conspiring a plot of chaos to bring down Al-Kazemi.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum