Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce  says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today – DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today –

Go down

Bruce  says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today – Empty Bruce says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today –

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:54 pm

Bruce  

I have learned some new things about this whole plan – which I think is fascinating - and where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today – and I’m not calling it – however – I’m hearing very good things about tomorrow [Wednesday] – wouldn’t be right for me to try to call it – I’m just going to say – I like what I’m hearing about tomorrow ...You know when...you’re pretty much at the end of the ride – you pull in on that roller coaster and it slowly  comes up to a stop...I believe the bar is just about ready to be raised - I believe this is where we are... I think we’re almost home... with all the other things that I’ve heard that are happening – I believe it’s very – very close...

There are meetings happening in the White House at 11 am and 11 pm every day – That is interesting to me because this is a (notice they are 12 hrs apart) way to monitor the progress of the “process” – See something that needs to be done –tweak the process – in other words it’s a way for them to keep up with everything that’s going on globally – in this process – and I am encouraged by that – it tells us that they are on it - basically 24 x 7...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce  says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today – Empty Re: Bruce says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today –

Post by Mission1st on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Bruce  says -- where we are is I am going to say – very – very close...I’ve heard from 5 different sources today – Byebye10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum