Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BobTheTaxMan -- we have such forward movement that the time for our investment coming to fruition is near at hand... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BobTheTaxMan -- we have such forward movement that the time for our investment coming to fruition is near at hand...

Go down

BobTheTaxMan -- we have such forward movement that the time for our investment coming to fruition is near at hand... Empty BobTheTaxMan -- we have such forward movement that the time for our investment coming to fruition is near at hand...

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:36 pm

BobTheTaxMan  

...an article that came out from the CBI... quote: "a banking plan has been developed that will develop the Central Bank's work, strengthen the national currency and address negatives in cooperation with the court..."  We also know from a contact...over there that starting in January there's going to be a lot of forward movement by the banks in compliance with the Swift system making information more readily available to international  investors...there are a lot of things indicating that there's a great forward movement going on I think that meeting he [Kazemi] had with Trump was kind of like the kickoff for a whole new game that's getting started there.  I'm quite excited.  I really am quite excited to see to see all of these things moving forward after being in this game as long as I have...It looks to me like we have such forward movement that the time for our investment coming to fruition is near at hand...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum