Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years

Go down

Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years Empty Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:23 am

Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years 8732
The Ministry of Planning building

09/23/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

On Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning announced its strategy for preparing the budget for the next three years.

"The Minister of Planning chaired the meeting devoted to discussing mechanisms for drawing up the general budget strategy for the next three years, 2021_2023," said a statement of the ministry, seen by "Al-Eqtisad News".

According to the statement, the minister said, "The focus of the budget strategy on the investment side will be on the reconstruction of infrastructure and services in all governorates, according to the gaps in spatial development, planning standards and economic activities, completing hospitals under implementation, ensuring the completion of ongoing projects, and moving the lagging and stalled, through Finding appropriate financing mechanisms and engaging the private sector.

He referred to "pushing for the completion of strategic projects with a multiplier effect, providing services, as well as absorbing the implications of the health and financial crisis, and its effects on development."

He stressed "the importance of supporting state companies and institutions implementing projects, increasing the allocations of the reconstruction fund, and accelerating the return of the displaced by increasing the operational budget of the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21971

Planning: preparing the budget strategy for the next three years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum