Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session

Go down

The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session Empty The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:20 am

The Iraqi - Jordanian - Egyptian Coordinating Council holds its first session 23218

09/23/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, the Iraqi-Jordanian-Egyptian Coordinating Council held its first session chaired by Minister of Planning Khaled Battal, and the Council's National Coordinator, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, in the presence of all members.

Al-Ghazi said in a statement that Al-Iqtisadnews received a copy of, that “the council will undertake to activate the previous agreements concluded between the three countries, and to sign new future agreements that would develop common interests in the fields of energy, economy, trade, investment, health and transportation, which will positively affect The Iraqi reality ”.

He added, "The council recommended the formation of similar councils in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Arab Republic of Egypt, to maintain communication, exchange visits and conclude agreements."

The National Coordinator of the Council reviewed the most important common files between Iraq and the Jordanian and Egyptian sides, and the need to resolve them according to the time schedules, stressing the prime minister's interest in the sustainability of bilateral relations between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt in particular, and the Arab, regional and international surroundings in particular.

The council formed six main committees that will organize its work and start its work during the next week, for the purpose of submitting periodic reports and recommendations to the presidency of the council, for discussion and approval, and the committees included (the Committee on Foreign Relations, the Transport and Border Ports Committee, the Economy, Investment and Reconstruction Committee, the Energy and Industry Committee, the Committee Education, Youth and Culture, and the Health and Agriculture Committee).

The Council aims, to promote joint Arab action, to confront regional challenges and common threats, to reach a political settlement of the various crises in the region, and to expand the multiple strategic partnerships, so that Iraq becomes a platform of balance and a point of convergence and not a conflict between regional interests, and take advantage of the capabilities provided by the geographical contact of countries Three.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21967
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum