Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout

3 posters

Go down

IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout Empty IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout

Post by ymoilman Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:26 pm

As Fulford predicted, IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 22-Oct-2011 22:56:36

Linked on DRUDGE is a story which is doubly interesting; the story describes a proposal to establish a single treasury to oversee taxing and spending throughout the Eurozone, which sounds like a pipe-dream under present circumstances, but it also contains the following paragraph:
"The plan comes as European governments desperately trying to save the euro from collapse last night faced a new bombshell, with sources at the International Monetary Fund saying it would not pay for a second Greek bail-out."
So it would appear Fulford was right; despite initial noises that the IMF was going to do it, the bailout is not going to happen.
The complete article:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/8843785/New-euro-empire-plot-by-Brussels.html
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout Empty Re: IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout

Post by Ammonite Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 am

Interesting.

From the article:

"A series of meetings are due to be held over the next few days on the eurozone crisis that will involve the leaders of EU member states.
They were overshadowed last night as senior sources at the International Monetary Fund indicated privately that it is not willing to further bail out Greece, whose economy has an outstanding debt of about £232 billion.
The IMF, with the EU and the European Central Bank, is assessing Greece’s debt crisis, and a joint report yesterday suggested lenders might have to agree losses of up to 60 per cent in a Greek default.
Any suggestion that the IMF would not be part of a new bail-out of Greece could spark panic in the markets and worsen the eurozone crisis"

Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout Empty Yes, there is a way out of this mess.

Post by ymoilman Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 am

MONACO 57 GROUP UPDATE
Thursday, October 20, 2011
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader STVN: MONACO 57 GROUP UPDATE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 20-Oct-2011 18:19:31
In Response To: Reader STVN: Message from the MONACO GROUP (hobie)
(Thanks, S. Smile
(For some background on this, see the thread listing at the bottom of this post.)
Reader STVN writes:
Dear Hobie,
Just received the following information:
A prominent "Monaco 57 Group" Representative is presently in New York, USA to further explain the reasons for the current global financial crisis and to point out what must be done to resolve it in order to put our world on a path to financial security and stability.

The most recent "Mortgage Crisis" is the result of serious violations and total disregards for the Rule of Law by certain venerable Financial Institution - here in the USA and abroad. This, in turn, has brought the Nations of the World to the point of possible total global financial collapse. Due mostly to such bad ideas as "Collaterized Debt Obligations" (mostly mortgage securities) being securitized and used over and over again to create mountains of more and more debt. We have seen one bank after another failing as we bear witness to millions going homeless - the real victims of Financiers/Banker's irresponsibilty and greed.

The representative mentioned above, has been involved with and has worked diligently -for over 15 years -with the Collateral Accounts (CA) and is currently considered one of the top world experts on the subject matter, i.e., International Collateral Accounts, Combined.
Agreements have been reached with a prominent US Radio/TV personality and the world will soon be paying attention to this man's words. He will effectively demonstrate how the CA (Collateral Accounts) have been used by a small group of individuals (and certain Financial Institution) for their own personal gains and not for the good of all mankind - as was originally intended.

He will give lectures on what precipitated the most recent mortgage crisis, the "smoke and mirrors" illusion the banks have employed to trick us into believing they are Owners of the Notes (CA) when in fact they are only the Holders(Custodians) and nothing more.

He will show how the European countries do not owe any debt, since the Lender never had any physical money to lend, to begin with, i.e., they've done it over and over by "smoke and mirror" tricks and by using illusions and various other methods.

Most important of all, this gentlemen will show us that, Yes, there is a way out of this mess.
All of this can be accomplished without further provocations, accusations and threats and only by getting to know the real causes of the current financial crisis and then taking the first steps required to get us on a safe and sure road of recovery.

It can be done and it must happen. This is the will of the People of the world!
The original Monaco 57 Group has now grown to more than 100 Nations and more calling us daily, expressing their support and their readiness to participate.

The Monaco Group is deeply indebted and most thankful to this particular individual.
Both RMN's and Fullford's followers already know of him and soon the rest of the world will have a chance to hear his words on US TV/Radio talk shows.
Stay tuned......
STVN
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout Empty Re: IMF will not (or cannot?) pay for a new Greek bailout

Post by SolWoman Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 am

thank you ymoilman love to hear anything on MANACO 57 GROUP ... is there links we can go to??

SolWoman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum