Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent

Go down

Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent Empty Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:04 am

Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent 857975-afde997d-7c5a-43ea-bc59-f213fb354458
Monday 21, September 2020 19:42

Baghdad / NINA / Planning Minister Khaled Battal Najm announced that the Covid 19 pandemic and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31%.

Najm said in a speech today, Monday, during his participation in the meetings of the 35th session of the Regional Conference of the Food and Agriculture Organization for the Near East, which was held "hypothetically" on September 21 and 22, according to a statement of the Ministry of Planning, which the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / received a copy of: The vulnerable segments of society were the most affected and affected by this crisis as a result of the suspension of many businesses, especially the private sector.

He added: "The Iraqi government is working under difficult circumstances to develop possible policies and plans to face the challenges resulting from the current crisis, to reduce its negative effects on the economy and society."

He explained, that the Ministry of Planning has begun work to review the paths of the five-year national development plan 2018-2022, and the national vision for sustainable development 2030, in line with the nature of the challenges and their future repercussions. ”He

stressed that the Iraqi government pays exceptional attention to the private sector, in order to empower it and achieve true partnership With the public sector, within the framework of a comprehensive national strategy. "

He expressed his belief in the importance of the role of civil society organizations in supporting the efforts of the government and society to face current and future challenges.

He continued: “We launched the national strategy for poverty reduction in Iraq, which includes a set of policies, programs and projects to improve the lives of the poor in the areas of health, education, housing, income and food.”

The Minister of Planning called on the countries participating in the conference to work hard in order to achieve economic and agricultural integration between them to secure lunch for their people.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=857975

Minister of Planning: Corona and the financial crisis have caused an increase in poverty rates in Iraq to more than 31 percent 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum