Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit

Go down

Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit Empty Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:53 am

Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit 19724
The governmental headquarters of Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank is in Baghdad

09/21/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank launched the "demand depository murabaha" and "marriage murabaha" financing, in the amount of five million dinars.

An official source in the bank said in a statement reported by the official Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that "financing (demand-deposit murabaha) ensures that the minimum deposit is 50 thousand dinars, and he will not be allowed to increase the amount of his deposit and record the deposit movement in his book. While he will have the right, after three months, to convert the deposit into an investment, with profits and losses calculated for it as of the beginning of the month following the submission of the application, and in this case the customer must hand over his book and take over the investment deposit book instead of him and bear the cost of the new book.

And on "financing the murabaha marriage", he explained that "the amount is five million dinars, at a profit of ten percent annually for a period of three years."

He pointed out that "the financing controls included providing a sponsor for a government employee who is not less than 59 years old and that the minimum net salary should be 400,000 dinars."

The source indicated that "the bank also stipulated that the age of the applicant for financing should not be less than 18 years and submit an application stating the materials to be purchased," explaining the "quantity and quality with the marriage contract and the evidentiary documents."

He pointed out that "the financing (of the Murabaha marriage) includes home furniture and electrical appliances, and it is prohibited to buy gold jewelry.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21926

Al-Nahrain launches the murabahah of marriage and deposit 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum