Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually

Go down

Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually Empty Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 am

Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually 23172

09/21/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee said, on Monday, that Iraq imports fuel at a value of 3 trillion dinars annually, indicating that Iraq is ready to construct petrochemical plants due to the raw materials available to it.

A member of the committee, MP Ghaleb Muhammad, said in a press interview, "Iraq is an industrial country with large natural resources and large oil and gas reserves, but the weak governments that followed Iraq after 2003 thought about how to collect money instead of the building and reconstruction process."

He added that "Iraq until now imports oil derivatives from gasoline and gas oil (kazoil), indicating that" Iraq's annual import of these derivatives amounts to 3 trillion dinars annually.

Muhammad indicated that "Iraq is prepared to establish petrochemical plants as a result of the presence of large reserves of gas in the Kurdistan Region, Diyala, Anbar and in the southern regions of the country, as well as large quantities of reserves of oil."

He pointed out that "the establishment of these factories would employ thousands of young workers, and the materials produced from these factories generate large profits, more than 10 times the money, if compared to the process of selling a cubic meter of gas or one barrel of oil."

It is noteworthy that Iraq suffers from the feet of oil refineries, which often produce less than their design capacity.

Iraq has three large refineries, which are Dora, Basra and Baiji, as well as 10 other small oil refineries spread over a number of Iraqi provinces, and Iraq still imports high-octane gasoline from neighboring countries, and it imports natural gas to run power stations operating on gas.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21934

Iraq imports fuel worth 3 trillion dinars annually 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum