Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law

Go down

Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law Empty Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:40 am

Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law 2264
An employee at an Iraqi bank, "Internet"

09/22/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee decided to send a proposal for a new retirement law to the government.

The committee held a meeting chaired by Haitham Al-Jubouri in which it discussed the laws and draft laws referred to it in order to make the necessary actions regarding them as soon as possible.

The special report was reviewed by the committee formed by it to study the proposal of the second amendment law to the Unified Pension Law No. 9 of 2014.

The committee confirmed in a statement seen by "Al-Iktissad News", that "the members of the committee agreed to send the proposed law to the government to take its opinion on it due to the existence of a financial aspect."

The statement added that "the Finance Committee agreed to host the President of the Retirement Authority (today) Tuesday to discuss the conditions of retirees and their needs, according to the recommendations of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives."

The Finance Committee discussed, "a bill to collect the exemplary wage for state-owned lands disposed of for non-agricultural purposes," noting that it "decided to host the Minister of Agriculture and the Director General of State Real Estate to discuss the law in order to raise it to the vote."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21954

Parliamentary Finance proposes a new retirement law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum