Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow

Go down

Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow Empty Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:31 am

Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow 23178

09/21/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Communications Committee, Alaa al-Rubaie, confirmed, on Monday, the use of all methods to stop the round of licenses for mobile phone companies, indicating that if those companies had paid their money to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow from abroad.

Al-Rubaie said in a press interview, "All the legal procedures we used to stop the renewal of mobile phone companies and the judiciary said the word of separation and sided with the people's demands by rejecting the appeals submitted by the mobile phone companies, especially with the presence of major violations of the work of mobile phone companies."

He explained that "the judiciary has opened a comprehensive investigation of the work of the mobile phone companies after the state decision," noting that "one of the mobile phone companies has sold more than 5 million cards and this is against the law."

Al-Rubaie pointed out that "the government was supposed to defend the people's resources and not courtesy of the mobile companies, and if the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow," stressing that "the government's decision to renew mobile companies came at the expense of the poor and the unemployed."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21937

Parliamentary Communications: If the mobile companies had paid their debts to the government, Iraq would not need to borrow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum