Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BobTheTaxMan recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv

4 posters

Go down

2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv Empty BobTheTaxMan recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:51 pm

BobTheTaxMan  

...this is all a crazy or delusional or something like that idea that you invested into - it's not true.  This is an honest bonafide investment.  And when you have that kind of investment you have to seriously take a look at what are your options to retain as much of this as you can possibly can.  How to prepare for taxes.  How to prepare for life-time income.  How to prepare for sharing with others or a legacy or charities.  There's a zillion different things that need to be looked at if you're going to be serious about this particular investment... [Consult your tax professional at the appropriate time.] 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv Empty Re: BobTheTaxMan recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:24 am

Bob and Breitling have been peddling this poop for five years now.  "You're gonna be rich so you better get your tax situation structured now"

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Ethel Biscuit likes this post

Back to top Go down

2 -  BobTheTaxMan  recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv Empty Re: BobTheTaxMan recommends you get ready to deal with the TAXES of the dinar rv

Post by Tinef Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:31 am

Dear #DOJ.gov  .. 

This Bob the Tax Man is correct .. he is either crazy or delusional , and most likely is Not an SEC (#SECNews@SECNews ) licensed or registered investment advisor.. he is at best completely fuctarded .  

Oh, and no licensed Certified Public Accountant I know would touch this insider marketing scam w/a 10 ft #2 pencil or offer their legal opinion on the tax consequences of a mythical RV or GCR unless they were crazy or delusional..   #IRS.gov #FINCen.gov #FTC.gov  

Q: So how is this either an honest or "bonafide" investment if the "guru's" marketing the crap out of this insider info scam are unlicensed / non registered currency pumpers having milking this cash cow for over a decade with a false narrative, half truths and out & out lies .. since most involved have some kind of criminal record or checkered past #FBI.gov ?

Fact, Iraq is a failed state, fending off corruption & struggling for stability . Their single revenue stream is from the sale of state owned oil paid in petro-dollars .. Their revenue is enough to have rebuilt the country  over 5 times in the last 10 years without a currency revaluation or a Global Currency Reset . 

But after a decade of blatant lies what do we know ..  #60Minutes #ABC2020 #USnews #NYT #WSJ 
#ShedSomeLight

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sam I Am and Ethel Biscuit like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:27 am

why are you people worried about paying taxes on something that has not happened nor probably will not happen in the amount that you have been lied to? and if it does happen and the dems win your problems will be over seen most of it will be taxed the only winners will be the gurus that you waste your hard earned money and buy there useless products. when will you ever learn this is one big con. how many more years are you going to waste in your life that you think you will become rich? if you like dreaming go to disneyland where dreams come true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum