Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel

Go down

VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel Empty VIDEO:Fmr. Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi: UAE, Bahrain Exercised Sovereignty by Signing Peace Deals with Israel

Post by GirlBye Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:28 am

Former Iraqi MP Mithal Al-Alusi said in a September 13, 2020 interview on UTV (Iraq) that while Israel has won wars and expanded, the Iraqis have failed to build a successful state and economy. He said that Iraq should be able to defend itself before defending the Palestinians, that Gaza and the PA are Israel’s number one partners since Israel gives them money and electricity, and that the UAE and Bahrain have exercised their sovereignty by signing peace deals with Israel. He also said that if anybody wants to go fight Israel, he would “donate a few pennies” to help them leave Iraq and enter the Golan Heights or Lebanon. In a September 14, 2020 interview on Salahaddin TV (Iraq), Al-Alusi also said that in his view, the almost one million Iraqi Jews in Israel are Iraqi citizens. He also said that peace is the language of the future and that anybody who wants to fight Israel should not do so at Iraq’s expense. He added: “If you want Iran, go to Iran. If you want Hizbullah, go to Hizbullah.”
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum