Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners

Go down

The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners Empty The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:02 pm

The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners 857659-6377bae3-4675-4e96-9aac-075d3e189206
Sunday 20, September 2020 13:40

Baghdad / NINA / The Central Bank of Iraq called on all licensed non-bank banks and financial institutions to take utmost care and caution on financial movements that take place through (bank accounts, electronic wallets and electronic payment cards of all kinds) related to social media.

In a statement received by the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / a copy of it, the bank stated that it calls for the development of scenarios for discovering money laundering operations for these institutions in proportion to these cases, in coordination with the Office of Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing if required.

In its statement, the bank urged to take strict due diligence measures on the financial movements of the owners of electronic stores (owners of e-marketing websites and marketing via social media) ./ End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=857659

The Central Bank calls for utmost caution and caution regarding the financial movements of electronic store owners 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum