Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward claims, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels, DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward claims, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels,

Go down

Footforward claims, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels, Empty Footforward claims, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels,

Post by Ponee on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Footforward   

[...Something that has been bothering me about the IQD exchange particularly in Ontario, Canada... I...have wondered if the fact that many banks in Ontario at least do not even deal in IQD if that could play a role when it revalue's and a Canadian has some to exchange...]  we won't have any issues once it's internationally recognized...No bank deals in dinar right now. That's why we have to buy our dinar from currency dealers right now...Once it goes international, the tune of the banks will change. I can tell you that I know for a fact, one major bank in North America has been preparing for an RV behind the scenes at the highest levels, but won't ever admit that publicly. The banks don't want to deal with tons of people calling and asking about this pre RV... It may only be the bigger banks dealing with this. But even still I don't expect us to have any issues in Canada...

[...there’s really no reason that the first currency swap would be at the Program rate just doesn’t make sense.]  Actually it does make sense. If you know the dinar is going to revalue and Iraq needs short term help, it makes all the sense in the world to do a swap at the current rate. Iraq gets short term help and America gets more dinar. And once it revalued that's a huge win for America .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum