Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget" 9/17/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget" 9/17/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget" 9/17/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget" 9/17/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:14 am

Guru Pimpy  

...There's discussion about the exchange rate it needs to change.  So the anticipation is that the rate change would be in the 2021 budget.  There's no guarantee.  I'm just saying that appears based on what is being said that seem to be the case...we're running into some serious deadlines...

Trust me there is a lot of news as I'm sure some of you are aware.  A lot of talk about the Iraqi dinar.  A lot of talk about the economy.  A lot of Al-Kazemi crack-a-lacking on the people over there making sure that the country gets back to where it need to be...  Article:  "The first statement of the new Iraqi central governor:  We drew up a plan to strengthen the national currency"  There's more than one article talking about the Iraqi dinar...this is what we're waiting for.  Obviously the stronger the currency the better our exchange rate...they're making plans to strengthen it.  That's what we want to see.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum