Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20

Go down

Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20 Empty Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:59 am

There are most of us who share information whom never have taken a dime for feeding you the rv information. We do it because it is the correct thing to do, we do it because we care, we do it because after 20 years we have become now family or just like me I am doing it obeying a mandate from our God Jehovah.

I am anxious to see this RV come in and me going into action with the rest of God's army to make the changes that this world needs, to feed our fellow man, to rebuild our country and in my case my people and my island nation.

To be able to have the opportunity to sit down with our President and schedule the efforts in rebuilding North America and all the Americas which does include the Caribbean.

Can't wait to see a smile on the face of all the people that we will help.  Giving someone a home seeing their hopes and dreams come to be. Securing economic stability for the generations to come. Making both education and free healthcare possible in the United States, hey if in other places this is already a given, why can't it be possible here.

If we eliminate and take away the powers from the bigots we can restore back America to what it was intended to be, to what it should be

God is telling me that now is that time and for all to stop beating around the bush.

Na'mastes Bluwolf
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20 Empty Re: Bluwolf Update - Trying To Remain Relevant 9/18/20

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Remember four years ago when we exposed Bluwolf because he was stupid enough to make a video of himself strolling through the town of Arecibo in Puerto Rico as he informed everybody that the IQD had gone international and he was glad to have been of service to all of his admirers throughout the process?

Remember that?

That was awesome!

https://iraqcurrencywatch.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/bluwolfs-message.mp4

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum