Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING UPDATE (2 Idiots In One Post!) 9/18/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING UPDATE (2 Idiots In One Post!) 9/18/20

Go down

JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING UPDATE (2 Idiots In One Post!) 9/18/20 Empty JUDY NOTES AND FLEMING UPDATE (2 Idiots In One Post!) 9/18/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:55 am

Judy Note: Around 7 am EDT Fri. 18 Sept. Fleming’s Military Intel Contact: “About ten min. ago one of my government contacts informed me that funds were in the process of being prepared for release next week as indicated to me a few weeks ago, but be ready if they surprise us and start Tier 4B on Fri. 18 Sept., or Sat. 19 Sept.

The timing was for release no later than six weeks prior to the Nov. 3 Election Date to give the best chance to positively influence voters prior to Election Day.
My contact said arrests were ongoing and mostly independent of the RV release. The Global Currency Reset was on a pre-set schedule for a Shotgun start. For the sake of security, no one outside of the Powers That Be was privy to when it would actually occur.

On Tues. 15 Sept Charlie Ward said, “As far as revaluations of currencies around the world…..they started with Iraq and its happening as we speak…It’s happening right now. Tier 4a is already happening in Hong Kong.” On that Tues. 15 Sept. overnight into Wed. 16 Sept. payouts continued worldwide of adjudicated accounts, SKR holders, etc. It was rumored that by Wed. afternoon 16 Sept. Tier 3-4a Core Groups and the Admiral’s Groups were fully funded and awaiting Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) for activation of the Shotgun Start.

The Shotgun Release included sending out notification emails to currency and Zim holders that contained a 800# Safe Link Website – that would also be given to Bruce, MarkZ, Fleming, Dinar Recaps, TNT, Dinar Chronicles and a few other Intel providers for publication on their websites.

We would have until Wed. 30 Sept. to exchange currencies at the Contract Rates and redeem Zim Bonds. By the next day Thurs. 1 Oct, the general public would begin exchanging at International Rates and Zim could no longer be redeemed.

On the Restored Republic Front:

Q had indicated that the Israel-Middle East Peace Agreements would be the last event to happen before the RV – and it occurred at the White House on Tues. 15 Sept.

According to Q, Mon. 14 Sept. through Fri. 25 Sept. was a two-week window in which to watch for events related to Spygate or Obamagate. These disclosure soft-leak-events would be coordinated with the RV release of exchanges / redemptions over the next two weeks.

On Thurs. Oct. 1 a formal announcement of both the Restored Republic and Global Currency Reset was expected, plus Oct. 1 was the first day of “Ten Days of Disclosure.”

A. Fri. 18 Sept. 2020 6:59 am EDT Fleming’s Military Intel Contact:

1. The Military Intel Contact said that Fleming has a network of reliable sources, was not under investigation and was not a fraud.

2. We in Tier4B could start any day, any time between now and Tues. 22 Sept, though more likely on Fri. 18 Sept. or Sat 19 Sept.

3. The timing for Tues. 22 Sept. was a behind the scenes deadline that would only leave nine days for us in Tier 4B to finish our exchanges/ redemption.

4. Please keep these things in prayer and be ready as this was the last week of waiting. The plan was always to leave at least six weeks between the Shotgun Release and the Nov. 3 Election for maximum economic impact.

5. Military Intel Contact: “About ten min. ago (around 7 am EDT Fri. 18 Sept.) one of my government contacts informed me that funds were in the process of being prepared for release next week as indicated to me a few weeks ago. The timing was for release no later than six weeks prior to the Nov. 3 Election Date to give the best chance to positively influence voters prior to Election Day. My contact said arrests were ongoing and mostly independent of the RV release. Be ready if they surprise us and start Tier 4B on Fri. 18 Sept., or Sat. 19 Sept.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum