Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government

Go down

Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government Empty Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:28 am

Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government 857322-e8dfcbc4-a9c5-4975-b0c0-5e16e48a309c
Friday 18, September 2020 20:24

Baghdad ( NINA ) - Head of Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, affirmed that holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most important tasks of the current government.

Al-Amiri said during his meeting with the sheikhs of the Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar tribes: "Al-Fateh was the first to abide by the provisions of the directives and visions of the supreme religious authority when it announced its relinquishment of the executive positions."

He added, "The tasks of the current government are limited to removing US and foreign forces from Iraq and implementing the parliament's decision regarding this."

He continued, "We have not relinquished the principle of the people's parliament’s decision to expel foreign forces from Iraq and preserve its sovereignty."

He stressed the importance of holding early parliamentary elections, one of the most prominent tasks of the current government.

He indicated that the Badr Organization is ready to be the first of the blocs to comply with the judiciary in the event of corruption files against it, and corruption is the result of terrorism and must be eradicated.

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=857322

Hadi Al-Amiri: Holding early parliamentary elections is one of the most prominent tasks of the current government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum