Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors

Go down

Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors Empty Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:06 am

Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors 23118

09/18/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Friday, the Ministry of Planning confirmed that the 2021 budget will address the problems in which previous budgets occurred, and will focus on activating tax revenues, border crossings and other productive sectors, in addition to oil revenues.

The ministry's spokesman, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that the budget for the current year 2020 will be operational only, to secure the necessary expenses, such as salaries of employees and retirees, on the health side, the ration card, and other necessary expenses.

The ministry's spokesman stated that the 2020 budget will be approved by the House of Representatives this September.

He added that the investment side will remain dependent on the amount of revenues that will be achieved during this period, stressing that there are quite a few stalled projects that need financial allocations to continue working on them.

He pointed out that there is a tendency to address all the problems of previous budgets, including the delay in approving the budget, which causes delay in the implementation of investment projects, as well as finding other sources with oil to supplement the budget and develop the country's economy, and include activating the revenues of border crossings, taxes, the agricultural, tourism and industrial sectors, in addition to private sector ".

He explained that the government is currently seeking to approve the 2021 budget, in which oil will be the main financing for the budget in its operational and investment sides.

He stressed that "the government adopts a plan to strengthen relations with sister countries in the field of investment, and with international organizations to benefit from the experiences of those countries in the form of oil instead of money, and with new financial methods and activating the role of other sectors."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21896

Planning: The 2021 budget will activate revenues from taxes, ports and production sectors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum