Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story!

+13
trebor1859
humingbyrd
openmind
therealbutterfly
globalbiz
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
toots
coolbreeeze
sweetiepie1
kimo
sandwedge
gburya
17 posters

Go down

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Empty Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story!

Post by gburya Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:54 pm

First so you understand the magnitude of this, here is a few lines about the property...

I found a piece of property for sale that I have wanted for several months now. This property has been on the market since Feb-2008.

They started out in 2008 asking just a few dollars under $2-Million for the property. Now since then they have lowered the price several times.. when I found it a few months ago they were asking 1.4-Million for it. Since then they have lowered it again in the last few weeks to $1.35-Million!

Well since finding the property I have done TON'S and TON'S of research on the property!! So I know about all there is to know about this property. It has a TERRIFIC past that makes it a very special part of the local history.

This property is 243-acres of almost completely flat farmland.

OK, the exciting thing that happened!!

I have been looking at this property now for several months.

Now you gotta know that due to circumstances my kids and I ended up homeless. Long story short our landlord wanted to remodel the house, asked us to move. I didn't have the money for first last and damage deposit in a new place. So couldn't afford to move I asked for more time but they didn't want to give it, therefore they evicted us. Anyway, due to this my kids and I been living at various friends or relatives the last 6 months!!

Now to start out, I called the real-Estate guy about the property and talked to him last week. While talking to him I made an appointment to meet with him today 10/22/2011 at 10-AM my time. (Pacific Time Zone "west coast") My idea is I wanted to make sure no other dinarian cash's in and buys the property before I can. I was just afraid of someone else beating me into the office after cashing in by like 15-minutes or something like that!!

When talking to him last week I did mention the dinar and that I am waiting for it to come through. So when we met today he knew what was going on.

Well once we talked for a while about life in general. One thing we talked about was the fact his boss the owner of the real-Estate office is into the dinar!! He was blown away to hear that, and then my agent found out he was the ONLY agent in the office who DIDN'T HAVE dinar!! They all had told him about it after I had got him on that track!!

Well then our conversation moved on to talk about the property, he asked how much earnest money I had to put down. I had to tell him NOTHING, I have all my money in the Dinar and that I was planning on seeing if the real-Estate office would hold some dinar on the contract until the RV.

Well as we talked all about things I plan to do with the Dinar, and other properties I want to purchase, things I plan to do post RV etc... HE OFFERED to put up the earnest money in exchange for holding onto one of the dinar notes!!

Well I worked out a deal with him. I told him I would GIVE him a 25,000 dinar note in exchange for him paying for the earnest money for me, and then he can keep the dinar as payment for the earnest money AND also for the next 5-years of his services FREE OF CHARGE when ever I want to buy or sell any real-Estate!!

He agreed to it, we wrote up the contract between he and I, we both signed it, and then we wrote the offer for the property I want to purchase!!

The offer on the property is for $1.42-Million because they have a bunch of antique farm equipment I want to purchase along with the property which they say the equipment is NOT offered as part of the property, because they want to sell it separate.

The agreement is contingent on the RV, giving me until Dec-30 for the RV to happen in time for me to purchase the property by Dec-30-2011!

However if the RV does not happen by that date, I get back my 25k dinar note, and the deal is null and void. So this is not costing me a single cent what so ever if the RV don't happen in time for me to make the purchase by Dec-30-2011!!

This was AWESOME!!! Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! 312044658 Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! 3079029344

Gary B.

gburya
gburya

http://www.promissorygroup.com/

Back to top Go down

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Empty Re: Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story!

Post by sandwedge Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I like hearing your excitement, BUT, I have been in this investment for 2 1/2 years and it has been the same ole' - same ole' next week, imminent, done, cashing in, the entire time I've been invested. You may want to sell some of your Dinars and get a place for you and your children to call home.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Empty Re: Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story!

Post by kimo Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 pm

AWESOME!! Love the testimony.(story) I'm a single Mom, with no way of paying first and last month rent etc etc. I think I might propose a deal like that on a house I have had my eye on for a long time. Smile
Thanks for the idea

kimo

http://www.reachnations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetiepie1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! 1815401988That`s great news so happy for you!! Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! 949729897

sweetiepie1

Back to top Go down

Post by coolbreeeze Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolbreeeze

Back to top Go down

Post by toots Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

I can not get on the new chat. Please help

toots

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Let's hope that you can be on the property by the end of the month, not the end of the year.

Hope it works out.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 pm

gburya: Now that took guts! My hat's off to you for your creative approach to this situation. I wish you all the best and that you're in your new home in a matter of weeks!

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 am

I have no doubt this story is real, as I have purchased many houses (over 15 actually) using "no money down" techniques and they still work today...actually better.

There are several teachers and I'm sure more can be learned by a simple Google..Search string "no money down real estate" or other derivatives.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

[b]Sorry but this reeks of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, you dont get evicted if a landlord wants to renovate UNLESS you didnt have a valid lease to begin with. There are tenant laws protecting you if you had a contract.

Now as far as the deal itself... I doubt a realtor will show a home to an unqualified buyer, especially in that price range. Since the agent has enough money sittin around to cover the earnest deposit, he MUST be a high level agent and doesnt waste time showing properties to unqualified people. Plain and simple, especially in this market.

Worrying that someone will beat him by 15 min is the lamest thing ever. Since it doesnt depend on who gets their offer in first really since it takes tme to get the contract negotiated with the seller and the buyer. Its not first come first serve. You can have an offer in, still being negotiated and other offers come in later and beat the first out.

Now lets just talk about the last part. The AGENT has enough cash to cover the earnest on a 1.5 mill property???? Lets just say that he puts a measly 1%, thats $15k right there. No one takes a property off the market for just $15k at that level for an UNQUALIFIED buyer. Put that aside and think again on the rest of it. An agent fronts the money for a 25k note that you can buy for $21.50????? AND then offers to work for this guy for FREE for the next 5 years? So he will give up all his commission for 5 years??? How does that work for the agent? WHY would he do that???? Gimme a break.....

If anyone actually believes this story I am really scared for your futures......

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:03 pm

See, therealbutterfly ... That's exactly why I intend to gather a good group of investment advisors and strategists. I'm probably too gullible, :geek: so I'm going to surround myself with suspicious guardians!

Suspect :study: Suspect:study: Suspect:study: Suspect:study: Suspect

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm

PURE BS INDEED!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm an agent in So Cal and have to agree with therealbutterfly. All valid points. A seller would not tie up a property in that price range in hopes a country RV's, unless the agent did some bogus paperwork, and provided a 3+% earnest money deposit. Not trying to blow someone's dream, but it's a bad deal all the way around. Like I said in a previous post, sell some of those Dinars you are holding and put a roof over your family..

Go RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:See, therealbutterfly ... That's exactly why I intend to gather a good group of investment advisors and strategists. I'm probably too gullible, :geek: so I'm going to surround myself with suspicious guardians!

Suspect :study: Suspect:study: Suspect:study: Suspect:study: Suspect
Very good advice!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 pm

I hope it's true, but you are right, I do find it hard to believe.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:41 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:[b]Sorry but this reeks of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, you dont get evicted if a landlord wants to renovate UNLESS you didnt have a valid lease to begin with. There are tenant laws protecting you if you had a contract.

Now as far as the deal itself... I doubt a realtor will show a home to an unqualified buyer, especially in that price range. Since the agent has enough money sittin around to cover the earnest deposit, he MUST be a high level agent and doesnt waste time showing properties to unqualified people. Plain and simple, especially in this market.

Worrying that someone will beat him by 15 min is the lamest thing ever. Since it doesnt depend on who gets their offer in first really since it takes tme to get the contract negotiated with the seller and the buyer. Its not first come first serve. You can have an offer in, still being negotiated and other offers come in later and beat the first out.

Now lets just talk about the last part. The AGENT has enough cash to cover the earnest on a 1.5 mill property???? Lets just say that he puts a measly 1%, thats $15k right there. No one takes a property off the market for just $15k at that level for an UNQUALIFIED buyer. Put that aside and think again on the rest of it. An agent fronts the money for a 25k note that you can buy for $21.50????? AND then offers to work for this guy for FREE for the next 5 years? So he will give up all his commission for 5 years??? How does that work for the agent? WHY would he do that???? Gimme a break.....

If anyone actually believes this story I am really scared for your futures......

In your post you are so...very sure a seller and agent would not do what the original post suggested. Well...I assure you I have purchased well over $3M in investment property with ZERO money down, much less a 25K dinar note. I have no clue if the poster is truthful, however there are MANY sellers, especially in this market that will jump at anything hopeful. You should really consider stepping away form the computer to take a breath.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Calm down globalbiz. Good for you for grabbing those properties with zero down. Anything is possible for sure, just don't think offering a Dinar note to anyone right now carries much weight. Like therealbutterfly said, a 25K note is worth $21.50.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 pm

I swear I saw this on an episode of Fantasy Island 30 years ago.

“Boss – Who is that strikingly confident bald man with the children? That Tattoo is Gburya. He and his children have been homeless for months living off of the generosity of friends and relatives while he spends his free time pursuing dreams of being a land mogul. Who is the other one Boss? That is Max. A real estate broker who has been plagued with questionable decisions all of his life. He was once involved in a deal that netted him the Brooklyn Bridge and a Florida swamp all in the same deal. So many of his deals had to be renegotiated that he earned the nickname Re Max. By the way Boss, how did Gburya pay for his trip to Fantasy Island? By giving me a 25,000 Dinar note of course, it’s going to be worth a fortune one day.

My guest, I am your host Mr. Rouke Mr. Renfrow. Welcome to Fantasy Island!"

Last edited by raidernick on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm

sandwedge wrote:Calm down globalbiz. Good for you for grabbing those properties with zero down. Anything is possible for sure, just don't think offering a Dinar note to anyone right now carries much weight. Like therealbutterfly said, a 25K note is worth $21.50.

and....zero down is less than $21.50. My point was and still is that the original post could well be true, that is unless you have personal knowledge of the situation to bring forward...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

globalbiz wrote:In your post you are so...very sure a seller and agent would not do what the original post suggested. Well...I assure you I have purchased well over $3M in investment property with ZERO money down, much less a 25K dinar note. I have no clue if the poster is truthful, however there are MANY sellers, especially in this market that will jump at anything hopeful. You should really consider stepping away form the computer to take a breath.

Before you start slamming the RealButterfly let me ask you this. When you bought your $3M + properties with no money down did you have assets and income to support the purchase or did you tell the seller that you were an out of work homeless person with no assets other than a bag of magic beans that might grow up one day to a treasure box in the sky and would he take one of those beans as a down payment?

Last edited by raidernick on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hard to believe Real-Estate / Dinar Story! Empty cant be ??? Who cares

Post by 5440anch Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 pm

raidernick wrote:
globalbiz wrote:In your post you are so...very sure a seller and agent would not do what the original post suggested. Well...I assure you I have purchased well over $3M in investment property with ZERO money down, much less a 25K dinar note. I have no clue if the poster is truthful, however there are MANY sellers, especially in this market that will jump at anything hopeful. You should really consider stepping away form the computer to take a breath.

Before you start slamming the RealButterfly let me ask you this. When you bought your $3M + properties with no money down did you have assets and income to support the purchase or did you tell the seller that you were an out of work homeless person with no assets other that a bag of magic beans that might grow up one day to a treasure box in the sky and would he take on of those beans as a down payment?
A lot of wet blankets out there ,hard to figure out why so many expend energy on this mans story. Remember if you never do anything you will never make a mistake.

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm

globalbiz wrote:
In your post you are so...very sure a seller and agent would not do what the original post suggested. Well...I assure you I have purchased well over $3M in investment property with ZERO money down, much less a 25K dinar note. I have no clue if the poster is truthful, however there are MANY sellers, especially in this market that will jump at anything hopeful. You should really consider stepping away form the computer to take a breath.

This is only possible for you since you have a reputation with the people you are buying from. They obviously know you, your credit, and your past dealings. As a result, they would permit you to buy $3million without anything down. However, the poster of story above, clearly doesn't have the money, credit, or reputation to buy the property...except that he/she has dinar.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Well put openmind and 5440anch. Anything is possible in a real estate transaction, but there has to be some supporting factors, i.e. credit, assets, knowledge of the buyer, etc. First things first, a buyer in todays world must have credit and good credit at that. The days of sub-prime are gone. I hope this guys deal goes together. That would mean that we have seen our RV, but so many people get emotional about real estate and their dream homes, and to have the rug pulled out from under their feet is a sad thing to see.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Globalbiz, I have done many deals with no money down but none of them have been with a homeless guy with no credit, no money and wanted ME to put up the earnest money for them along with taking NO COMMISSION for the next 5 years. See thats where the author made the mistake. There is NOTHING for the agent as incentive to sell this house to this guy. He is supposedly puttin HIS hard earned money up for this house and only gettin a 25k note in return. Now what will happen if the dinar lops or only comes in at a dime? Does the contract have a stipulation that it must rv at a certain rate????

But lets say its all well and legit (tho no broker will mess with their license for taking funny money for a legitmate sale). Lets see, this agent put up tens of thousands of dollars for a guy and in return, he gets the 25k note and no commission for 5 years for working with him. That makes PERFECT sense! NOT!!!!!!

The real estate market is not like it was years ago where you made deals if you just looked good and didnt say something stupid. And this isnt a multimillion dollar INVESTMENT property, but a private home. ALot harder to fund those deals....

Now, if this person wants to show its legit, just show a signed, fully executed contract and we are all good. ;-)

And sorry but after 8 years, I have seen many of these stories come and go and all have been fake. I see no need to step away from the computer to calm down since I am not the one falling for complete crap. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Globalbiz, I have done many deals with no money down but none of them have been with a homeless guy with no credit, no money and wanted ME to put up the earnest money for them along with taking NO COMMISSION for the next 5 years. See thats where the author made the mistake. There is NOTHING for the agent as incentive to sell this house to this guy. He is supposedly puttin HIS hard earned money up for this house and only gettin a 25k note in return. Now what will happen if the dinar lops or only comes in at a dime? Does the contract have a stipulation that it must rv at a certain rate????

But lets say its all well and legit (tho no broker will mess with their license for taking funny money for a legitmate sale). Lets see, this agent put up tens of thousands of dollars for a guy and in return, he gets the 25k note and no commission for 5 years for working with him. That makes PERFECT sense! NOT!!!!!!

The real estate market is not like it was years ago where you made deals if you just looked good and didnt say something stupid. And this isnt a multimillion dollar INVESTMENT property, but a private home. ALot harder to fund those deals....

Now, if this person wants to show its legit, just show a signed, fully executed contract and we are all good. ;-)

And sorry but after 8 years, I have seen many of these stories come and go and all have been fake. I see no need to step away from the computer to calm down since I am not the one falling for complete crap. Smile

My only point is that you have NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, therefore every word is conjecture and due to this fact, I for one saw no reason to belittle or demean the original author...I'm done and have no further comment...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 am

actually NO; ...all properties I have purchased have been from complete strangers and with NO credit report ever pulled.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

No comment yet you still keep talking. My point was that you are skipping over the rest of the story. No one said you cant do a no money deal. Just look at ALL the other info and you will know its crap. The simple fact that the agent is takin NO COMMISSION for 5 years says its junk. No one would do that. COMMON SENSE. Again, IF its true, easy to prove with a signed and fully executed contract. Till then, I am saying its bunk and its not belittling or demeaning anyone who LIES to people who are on the edge of this and desperate to believe anything.

And again, when was the last time you did any no money deal for a PERSONAL property not an investment deal?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:34 pm

And one time in band camp........
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:47 pm

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm

How do you really feel, AZ41? lol!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum