Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ...

Go down

Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... Empty Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ...

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:41 am

Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ...

2020-09-14 

Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the partnership bill ... 16001166945c3781ebc64c653a8057891896420c7a--%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9_%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%BA%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A9

Via closed circuit television planning a workshop will be held to discuss the provisions of the draft law on partnership between the public and private sectors

Director General of the General Governmental Contracts Department at the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Azhar Hussein, said that the workshop aims to discuss the provisions of the draft law on partnership between the public and private sectors with the private sector, which is the important aspect of the draft law and the target party in it.

In order to identify the proposed observations that make the provisions of the law more realistic when applying and moving away and coming up with a comprehensive law that is no less than the laws in global countries in terms of observing international standards in the partnership between the public and private sector., She added that the workshop included two axes, the first to allow participants from the private sector In presenting their observations on the provisions of the law, its economic and social dimensions, its position in the relevant legislation and its importance in achieving balance between the public and private sector by observing the standards of good governance. 

Indicating that the second axis included clarifications for some questions from the Finance Committee and the Ministry of Planning. In addition to recording all observations by organizing a special record for the workshop, she confirmed that the workshop included several outputs, the most important of which is the agreement that there will be more than one meeting or workshop with the Ministry of Planning and an integration program in order to include proposals that are compatible with the vision of the Iraqi legislator in accordance with the laws and regulations in force Related . In addition to reviewing the notes suggested by the participants. 

In addition to the necessity for there to be training on the guidebook that targets the relevant departments and governorates in the ministries, and the need to observe international standards for partnership in the provisions of the draft law, indicating that this workshop came in line with the Iraqi government's executive and legislative orientation in the field of encouraging foreign and domestic investment in Iraq and achieving A sustainable economy by working to establish service projects in all areas of life and the lack of necessary government funding and the lack of expertise and capabilities in all areas in the implementation of these projects.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=396
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum