Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq

Go down

Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq Empty Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:00 am

Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq 23106

09/17/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Thursday, Iraq and Jordan affirmed their efforts to complete the electrical connection and establish a joint industrial zone between the two countries.

A statement by the Ministry of Planning, received by Al-Eqtisad News, stated that “Minister Khaled Battal Al-Najm received today, Thursday, in his office at the Ministry’s office, the Ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to the Republic of Iraq, Montaser Al-Zoubi, and his accompanying delegation, and the two parties discussed during the meeting the results of the summit. The trilateral, between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt, which was held in Amman recently. "

He added, "The two sides affirmed that the two countries will take practical measures to implement the decisions of the summit, including completing the requirements for electrical connection, establishing a joint industrial zone between Iraq and Jordan, and cooperating in the export of Iraqi oil and gas to both Jordan and Egypt, as well as expanding horizons. Investment and the provision of appropriate conditions, for investment companies to implement strategic projects.

The Minister of Planning pointed out, "the launch of practical measures by the Iraqi side, to activate and implement the decisions of the tripartite summit," referring to "the issuance of a court order to form the Iraqi Coordination Council, as well as the emergence of specialized committees in various fields."

In addition, the two parties discussed joint efforts between Iraq and Jordan to confront the Corona pandemic, and its negative effects on the economic and development reality, in the short and medium term.

For his part, the Jordanian ambassador expressed his high appreciation for the efforts of the Minister of Planning, "in enhancing joint cooperation between Iraq and Jordan," referring to "forming a permanent secretariat to follow up on the implementation of the decisions of the tripartite summit."

He stated, "The work of this secretariat will be periodic, between the three countries," stressing, "Jordan's readiness to provide all possible facilities in order to raise the level of cooperation, complete the requirements for electrical connection and establish an industrial zone, at the Iraqi-Jordanian border, which will be under a joint administration between the two countries." .

On Thursday, Trade Minister Alaa Ahmad al-Jubouri announced the readiness to hold tripartite summit meetings that include Iraq, Egypt and Jordan to enhance joint economic cooperation, referring to the summit’s endeavor to activate the exchange of goods and establish a free zone for trade exchange between the three countries.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21888

Jordan is ready to accelerate the process of the electrical link to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum