Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete

Go down

Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete Empty Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:57 am

Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete 23098

09/17/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, explained, on Thursday, that about six thousand projects have been suspended since 2008, some of them completed by 90 percent, explaining this by several factors, most notably the lack of financial liquidity.

Al-Hindawi said in a press statement, "It was hoped that these projects would be completed if sufficient funds were available, as it was expected that such funds would be available in light of the high oil prices that covered consumer and investment spending in previous governments, but Iraq, years later, faced The double crisis represented by the emergence of (ISIS) and the dramatic drop in oil prices. "

He justified that by saying that "this crisis led to the stopping of quite a few of them approaching about 6 thousand projects, which forced the Council of Ministers at that time to issue a decision to suspend projects for which no financial allocations could be provided," noting that "this stoppage had negative effects on Those projects, which caused a state of extinction for these projects, which increases the percentage of loss. "

Al-Hindawi explained that "there are many issues that resulted from the failure to complete these projects, which are the financial amounts that belong to the contractors, which amount to about 4 billion dollars." Achievement rates for some of them to 90 percent. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21885

Ministry of Planning: Six thousand projects suspended, some of which are 90 percent complete 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum