Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY

Go down

1 - DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY  Empty DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM : A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 pm

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM :

So, last week the new finance minister Allawi under al-Kazemi came out and told us they must revisit the exchange rate of the dinar.

Amazingly enough then we get an article soon afterwards telling us that al-Kazemi is making many drastic changes in high level personnel positions in the CBI.
We also heard just recently that the governor position is up for grabs too and it is just a matter of time before they select and announce the new director.

Then on Monday this announcement came out and I quote: “after the appointment of a new governor of the central bank … earlier in the day, prime minister Mustafa al-Kazemi made changes to senior positions, the most prominent of which was the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb al-Kitab as governor of the central bank instead of the previous governor, Ali al-Alaq.

If these events were a piece of clay, we would see them molding Iraq into the necessary reforms that need to take place and get us to the bank.

We know that Iraq under Trump now has the full backing of the US and this is what we have waiting so long to hear.

Trump surely sees the great economic potential for US companies and is trying to honestly address the issues that hurt and prevent them from investing in Iraq, then harvest the benefits.

Trump also wants peace in the middle east, as he sees the economic potential of a peaceful, abundant and prosperous middle east.

So, we hear news of Trump visiting Iraq later this week.

This will be the first US president then honoured by the sovereign nation of Iraq.
The next following article is telling us they really have no choice but to now FLOAT their currency and end these currency auctions.

A report by the British newspaper The Independent STATED THAT THE BEST OPTION IS TO FLOAT THE CURRENCY in order to stimulate domestic production and reduce imports that deplete the country's economy, and the report pointed out that the Iraqi economy has PAID EXORBITANT COSTS IN ATTEMPTS TO STABILIZE THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE DUE TO THE CORRUPTION OF THE CURRENCY SALE WINDOW IN THE CENTRAL BANK.

So now we wait to see just what they decide to do.

If they decide to FLOAT they will have to RV to at least around a 1.00 then do the project to delete the zeros.

Then soon move to FOREX on the planned float.

We knew this day would come as they only had money until the end of September to pay salaries.

They only have 2 choices not 3.

Choice #1 is cut expenditures so drastically as to meet the current price of oil,
Choice #2 float the currency and let investors invest in Iraq.

Choice #2 also gives the potential investors freedom of exchange and transfer of monetary resources needed to come into Iraq.

Kurdistan got only 12% but is getting paid and this is important that the GOI is monitoring all the other oil they are selling on the side besides the amount needed to meet the budget.

This is important to us because it is important to the IMF.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum