Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit

Go down

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit Empty The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 pm

[size=34]The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit[/size]

16/09/2020

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit D6349003-9D31-41BC-AA53-DFE3955DF75B-1024x683

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrived in the Belgian capital, Brussels, and he is scheduled to meet with a number of NATO officials and members of the European Parliament, including: the head of the Foreign Relations Committee, the head of the Iraq Committee, and he will also meet a number of officials from the European Union and the Kingdom of Belgium.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/09/?p=17246
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit Empty The Foreign Minister discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the latest developments in the negotiations to complete the supplementary arrangements document for the work of the NATO mission in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:47 pm

[size=34]The Foreign Minister discusses with the Secretary General of NATO the latest developments in the negotiations to complete the supplementary arrangements document for the work of the NATO mission in Iraq[/size]
16/09/2020

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-16-at-4.10.02-PM.jpeg

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met with NATO Secretary-General Jans Stoltenberg at NATO headquarters in Brussels.

The meeting discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and NATO, and the two sides exchanged views on a number of regional issues of concern to both sides.

They reviewed the latest developments regarding the cooperation and partnership agreement concluded between the two sides.

The Minister thanked NATO for its support to Iraq in defeating the terrorist organization ISIS, stressing the importance of the role played by the international community, and NATO in particular in the field of training Iraqi security forces and developing their military capabilities. In order to achieve the final and complete victory over the remnants of the terrorist organization ISIS, and to eliminate its cells, the two sides agreed on the importance of continuing political and military dialogue between the two sides.

The Minister also discussed with the Secretary General of NATO the latest developments regarding the ongoing negotiations between the two sides to complete the supplementary arrangements document for the work of the NATO mission in Iraq.

For his part, the Secretary-General of NATO, Mr. Stoltenberg, indicated the alliance's readiness to provide aid according to the needs of the Iraqi side, praising the sacrifices made by Iraq in its war on terrorism and the elimination of the terrorist organization ISIS, which poses a threat to the whole world.

At the end of the meeting, the Secretary-General of NATO, Mr. Stoltenberg, thanked the Minister, and reiterated the alliance's readiness to provide support, advice to Iraq, and to cooperate with him in the political, military and security fields in a way that enhances security and stability in the region and the world.

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-16-at-4.10.03-PM.jpeg

The Foreign Minister arrives in the Belgian capital, Brussels, on an official visit WhatsApp-Image-2020-09-16-at-4.10.01-PM.jpeg

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/09/?p=17257
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum