Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded

Go down

Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded Empty Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded 856676-9e056fb2-5c94-4a1c-b289-579ccdd5cf69
Tuesday 15, September 2020 18:33

Baghdad ( NINA) / Ahmed Mulla Talal, spokesman for the Prime Minister, confirmed that: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the orders of the Supreme Committee on corruption files.

He said in the weekly press conference that the Prime Minister stressed during today's session that early elections are the primary mission of the government.

Mulla Talal added that: Many of the recent changes came due to the passage of the prescribed period for their owners, and they came within the legal and administrative context. He referred to the prime minister's high appreciation for the reactions of the political forces rejecting the quota system.

He explained that: The selection of the substitutes came through the presentation of qualified and experienced persons, or from the womb of the institutions themselves.

Mulla Talal stated that the Cabinet approved the Ministry of Planning’s minutes on hospital projects, and work will be completed by more than 15 hospitals in different regions of the country.

According to Mulla Talal, Al-Kazemi reiterated the need for ministries to complete their preparations in order to link them to the e-government.

He continued: The Cabinet session discussed the mechanism for ascertaining the real employees and their actual number, and discussed proposals to eliminate obstacles regarding organizing state employees' data.

Al-Kazemi directed the formation of a team to provide a mechanism to process and complete the data of state employees, as the government intends to eliminate the term aliens through this mechanism.

On the Al-Badaa water channel, Mulla Talal noted that: The Cabinet approved the conversion of the open Al-Bada'a canal into a tube channel, and water resources will start working on contracting for the implementation of the Al-Badaa tube project.

Al-Kazemi stressed the sovereign and constitutional right of Iraq to the Iraqi ports, specifically the large port of Al-Faw, pledging that his government would have the honor to actually start implementing the large port of Faw.

Mulla Talal stated that: The delay in implementing the great Faw project came for unknown reasons, and there may be deliberate failure. / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=856676

Mulla Talal: The Counter-Terrorism Service will implement the Supreme Committee's orders regarding corruption files / expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum