Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy  observes -- more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy observes -- more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel...

Go down

Pimpy  observes -- more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel... Empty Pimpy observes -- more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel...

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Pimpy   

Article:   "Iraqi Politician Calls For Normalization of Ties with Israel"  ...more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel...you're gonna see more of this.  More and more.  Then of course the media is going to keep trying to find ways to keep you distracted from all the great things that Trump has done...who does not want peace? ...I would love to see peace in the Middle East.  I would love to see them flourish.  I really would.  I want to go there and visit.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum