Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 15 2020

3 posters

Go down

SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 15 2020

Post by phoenix27 Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Member:  My spidey sense is tingling....RV time!

MZ:   Bond traders positioning over the weekend. I did hear of one or two reports on the Bond side of it that they are allowing some dollars to flow. Only as a “Hold me over” to keep people in town is what I am hearing. Most of my bond people expect to start trading tomorrow. This is big news. 

MZ: My political sources are expecting a bombshell week of disclosures starting on Tuesday.

Member:   Let's get some high level INDITEMENTS!

MZ: Iraqi sources are pretty confident that they will get a new rate this week. All the chatter everywhere is excellent. 

MZ: I am getting a lot of chatter that things start here tomorrow in the US and all over the world for the redemption process. 

MZ: So I’m going to cross my fingers and toes and say my prayers that this is true. Chatter has been exceptionally good for positioning to start this week .

Member:  October is new fiscal year…..things need to be done pretty soon for sure. 

MZ: With all the economic turmoil….moving vans leaving New York and CA….they cannot kick this can anymore…..Let it GO……..

Member:  Trump will have a hard time winning this election without this exchange.

Q: When can we expect the 800 numbers of safelinks? How confident about exchanging this week?

MZ: As long as everything continues to move forward I feel it will be late in the week…..

SALTY’S TELEGRAM REPORT - Last ISAAC 9/10/2020 Hello …hope all good , the info I got is good but for later next week , I will know more tomorrow . Keep the faith that is happening. Relax and enjoy the weekend. I will be back tomorrow. All will be funded by dragons. That is the first that will be paid , for sure

MZ: I don’t read the boards so you will have to tell me what others are hearing. 

Member:  There was a post where they claimed the reset has already begun (9/11) and banks are in the 10 days of darkness to roll out new quantum financial? 

Q: Why is silver over $27?

MZ: Because we are positioning for an asset backed world…..very exciting. 

Member:  Ben Fulford and Robert David Steele just did a video, and at the 2:20min mark stated thethe revaluation of currencies is a Bush con job.

Member:  Yeah, Fulford and Steele we’re both downers. Shut it off.

MZ: That’s a whole different conversation…but I believe they are totally incorrect on revaluations and baskets. 

Member:  Benjamin Fulford anhd Robert David Steele…do not like Trump so obviously they hate when he does great things. Do not listen to them. They may be deep state. 

Member:  Charlie Ward doesn’t give a lot of credit to Fulford

Q: Will Mr. C tell you when he enters the codes?

MZ: That has always been the plan…if he can … if they lock him down for 72 hours he won’t be able to because I will not be able to reach him. 

Member:  Nyla Nguyen reported the Brexit ...peace in the middle East and the Trump's secret weapon of the 14th amendment will be used for mass arrests!!!

Member:  President Trump announced last night that ANTIFA is a Terrorist Organization now!!

Member:  Pete Rose by deeming them a terrorist organization they can be picked up on the streets and the law on which governs us does not govern them ….meaning a car can pull up they can grab them …throw them in

Member:  Arrest the people funding Antifa and BLM first. All fires starting within arms throw of an interstate. There is probably a lot of video out there to catch these people.

Member:  Antifa and BLM going on a scorched earth policy just like the Nazis at end of WWII when they were about to be defeated.

Member:  You know that Trump must be cleaning up government, because most of the politicians are against him.

Member:  Has anyone seen posted list updates of all the arrests, executions, and life in prison terms. Many are gone from Hollywood, Congress, and CEO's/Globalists executed.

Member:  Isn't it ironic that everytime we get close to the "RV" a Storm of another kind comes in like a" Hurricane"

Member:  BREAKING NEWS ON JULIAN'S CASE For about 20 minutes now the court has lost feed to the Witness entirely.Earlier a heated argument took place between the Judge and the DoJ about the DoJ wanting (they have four hours, and the judge reminded them their are 39 witnesses)#AssangeCase

Member:  The Mercy, or Comfort ship is parked in Portland. …Maybe Filled with military?

Member:  Have a Great day and be best be Blessed

Member: Remember to keep Okie and Frank26 in your prayers for healing. 

Trump infrastructure projects: https://www.apmreports.org/trump-infrastructure-projects

SAM OLIVER REPORT ON TELEGRAM US Futures look to open strong this morning as we begin the week. Many currency shifts are showing up...HERE https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jk23r6dq3Mt...

EMP threat to U.S. power grid identified just weeks ahead of vitally important elections https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09-08-emp-threat-us-power-grid-ahead-of-elections.html

IF THE INTERNET GOES DOWN Emergency number 🧂 (712) 770-5028 Code:648989 Playback number (712) 770-5066

The next scheduled stream is Tuesday 10AM est…….
phoenix27
phoenix27
Blog Spammer

Back to top Go down

SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 15 2020

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEC_News - COFFEE WITH MARKZ  - Transcript and Video  -- Sept 15 2020  Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and Video -- Sept 15 2020

Post by Tinef Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 pm

Dear DOJ.gov .. 

Hmm .. insider Bond Traders, Political sources, mythical pay masters & imaginary redemption center contacts .. not sure how this POS can keep a straight face while regurgitating some tired out guru lies as an unlicensed currency pumper. 

#FTC.gov .. he's correct he didn't go to school or get a series licence (#SEC_News )  to provide public investment advice. And we agree "Member" when WILL WE SEE  INDICTMENTS? #FBI.gov

FYI, Iraq is still a failed state w/no factual status change / update. As for throwing the old RV light switch this week, really?  #FINCen.gov 

But while we're all standing around awaiting this guru invented phenomenon .. we'd like to offer this crazy thought.. 

Since MZ loves the spotlight & see's himself as a national internet host versed on all kinds of bartender banter,  we think he'd be perfect to feature on #60Minutes or #ABC2020 .. or maybe a featured print news report in #USNEws #BBC #WSJ #NYT. #Twitter 

After all he's considered as one of the top "Dinar Experts"..and he claims all sorts of insider contacts and let's not forget he's also a promoter of the mythical GCR..and believer in SKR's , NDAs , Oakie , Frank 26 & bigfoot .. 

We'd love to see him get the national exposure he deserves.  #NorthCarolinaAtttorneyGeneral.gov  

Lastly, there's no better example of #fraudforprofit  than this former drug dealer.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum