Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort

Go down

Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort Empty Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 am

Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort

09/14/2020

Parliamentary services: Compensation for slum dwellers needs an exceptional effort 23034

Economy News _ Baghdad

The problem of slums continued to worsen, as they are distributed among the various governorates, and the capital Baghdad has the largest share, and according to the head of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee Walid al-Sahlani from 5 to 6 million people, this makes compensation for their residents and providing alternatives to them requires an exceptional national effort.

The official "Al-Sabah" newspaper quoted Sahlani as saying: "There is a draft law that addresses the problem of slums with the Services Committee and read a first reading and it was agreed to read it a second reading, pointing out that the committee intends to conduct workshops with the sectoral authorities of the Ministry of Planning and civil society organizations that had A role in raising the issue of slums intensively over the past years.

With regard to building housing units to end the problem, al-Sahlani explains that there is an idea of ​​home ownership if the lands built on slums are according to the fundamentalist and legal context, indicating that the idea of ​​owning them was repeated more than once in the committee's meetings with the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works.

The head of the committee added that either the houses built on land outside of urban planning or on government and service land, they need a realistic solution, such as compensation for residents with residential land that has suitable environmental conditions for housing.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21842
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum