Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello all, I’m new
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Did Okie Die?
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:26 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Unicorns Make Everything Right Again
Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 pm by Ponee

Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year

Go down

Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year Empty Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:27 am

Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year

09/14/2020

Increase in the production of citrus trees in Iraq for the current year 23042

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bureau of Statistics in Iraq announced, on Monday, that citrus trees have increased for the winter season of 2020, indicating that Salah al-Din Governorate ranked first in orange production.

The agency said in a report it prepared on citrus production for the winter season of 2020, which did not include the Kurdistan region, and was reviewed by "Al-Eqtisad News". 133 thousand and 500 tons. "

He added that "the production of lemon sour was estimated at 5375 tons, an increase of 3.8% compared to last season, as it was estimated at 1436 tons," noting that "the production of lemonade was estimated at 4494 tons, an increase of 7.8% over the last season, when it was 4167 tons."

He pointed out that "the production of naranj reached 22 thousand and 143 tons for the 2020 winter season for the covered governorates, an increase of 3% over the last season, as it was estimated at 21,498 tons."

He pointed out that "the only citrus crop in which production decreased for the 2020 winter season is sweet lemon, as production reached 1,388 tons, a decrease of 3.3% compared to last season, as it was estimated at 1436 tons."

He explained that "the province of Salah al-Din ranked first in orange production for the 2020 winter season, followed by Baghdad province and Diyala ranked third," noting that "Baghdad governorate came first in the production of naranj, followed by Wasit Governorate, and Salah al-Din came third."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21846
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum