Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley

Go down

Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley Empty Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 am

Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley

09/14/2020

Iraq is achieving self-sufficiency in wheat and preparing to export barley 23028

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq is preparing to export the barley crop, which is surplus to the local market's needs, in a precedent that is the first of its kind and has not happened in decades, after it was the second largest buyer of wheat in the Middle East.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a press interview, "The government intends to start selling 700,000 tons of grains at auction next week, at a minimum price of $ 125 per ton." Jordan, and the countries of North Africa. "

And Al-Nayef said, "The reason behind the barley surplus is the water reserves that we had last year." "One of the reasons for the surplus is also the high prices that the government pays farmers, as they get paid the equivalent of $ 389 to $ 414 per ton, and then sell barley as fodder to poultry farmers," the American website noted.

And USDA data showed that the torrential rains this year boosted crop prospects across the Middle East. Iraq, formerly the second largest buyer of wheat in the Middle East, expects to achieve self-sufficiency in the main crop for the third consecutive season, partly due to the rains.

It is imperative that boosting food production helps reduce imports and relieve pressure on the economy affected by the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic and the decline in oil prices.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21838
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum