Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE

2 posters

Go down

WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE Empty WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:57 pm

SHELBY COUNTY WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE

She died in February but the test supposedly took place in June.

Author: Jeni Diprizio
Published: 7:10 PM CDT September 3, 2020

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Shelby County man questions what is going on at the Shelby County Health Department. 

His mother died six months ago, but the health department just sent her a letter saying she is COVID-19 positive.

Troy Whittington said he was surprised when he opened the letter this week from the Shelby County Health Department. He knew what was in that letter was false.

"I'm just having a hard time understanding how they can say someone has COVID-19 when they are not even alive," said Whittington. 

Whittington said a letter arrived from the Shelby County Health Department for his mother, Sandra Whittington. The letter says she has been diagnosed as COVID positive and needed to isolate.

That would be difficult, according to her obituary: the 66-year-old died February 16th. That was weeks before the first case of COVID-19 was detected in Shelby County.

"It's been 6 months, almost 7, since she passed away. There was no testing that was done at that time. On her death certificate it was stated she died, what the cause of death was, and it was not COVID-19. It was COPD," said Whittington.  

The Millington resident said his mom fought a long battle with COPD and was considered in stage 4 when she died in hospice at the home of a friend.
Whittington said when he called the health department, he was told she took a COVID-19 test June 20th, which was clearly impossible. She was cremated.

"It's impossible for someone to be tested on June 20, who passed away on February 16th," said Whittington. "I tried to call the health department this morning, ask them why this was going on. She said she would have to get a supervisor. She was sorry for the mistake or she couldn't tell me any information till she got a supervisor, and I haven't heard back from them."
Whittington said this situation makes him question not only the Shelby County Health Department's COVID 19 statistics, but statistics across the country.

"I would just like for the health department to be more accurate." He added, "They have a record of her death there. That is where I got the death certificate from and it's in the same building they're sending out saying she is positive, which is not possible."

Whittington also would like to point out, if his mom had been alive and tested positive, why did it take so long for the notification to go out? 

"We're talking two months later. She needs to be quarantined for 10, well we've got 60 days from the time of the test to get the letter out to her which is unacceptable," said Whittington.

The Local I-Team reached out to the Shelby County Health Department. This was their response: "Dr. Haushalter is reaching out to Mr. Whittington to apologize on behalf of the Health Department about the mistake and the additional pain it might have caused the family. She also states that new protocols will be put in place to make sure a mistake like this doesn’t happen again in the future."

https://www.localmemphis.com/amp/article/news/investigations/i-team/shelby-county-woman-died-6-months-ago-letter-covid-19-positive/522-bcd8c6e1-5d75-4e07-af99-ed7babed909b?__twitter_impression=true&s=04&fbclid=IwAR2nzW4Ymb_-MG19ji9axStrb6CfDN7wX69ve0ovmkBrEWEXLnpbBugm2rE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE Empty Re: WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Tip of the iceberg in the lies revolving on the CV19. The whole thing is actually brilliant in the execution ... pun intended

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE 2245507099WOMAN WHO PASSED AWAY 6 MONTHS AGO GETS LETTER SAYING SHE IS COVID-19 POSITIVE 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum